Sign here if you don't play WoW, and only play Diablo or other games.

#21hershyboy16Posted 7/8/2008 2:07:39 PM
i play wow *insert something that i would get warned for here* and i play diablo 2. and random GBA rpgs. :)
---
This product is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive damage.
#22lancerafaelPosted 7/8/2008 2:14:21 PM
*signs*

i don't own WoW but I've played it and I like it. But if I was given a choice, I'd rather play Diablo.
#23KOTS144Posted 7/8/2008 2:14:44 PM
*signs*

i tried the free WoW trial and hated it. I've always loved Diablo though. I agree that WoW just seems sloppy
---
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/nospmisremoh/search.jpg
Live: KingOfTheSkies
#24Feta_CheesePosted 7/8/2008 2:30:50 PM
*takes out a quill from swan feathers*
*dips it in golden ink*
*Signs*
---
Timo - Bilou smells
#25TenshouKairekiJinPosted 7/8/2008 2:33:17 PM
You know where that golden ink comes from, right?

---
I fear not that the Father should see your touch upon me when I go to meet him.
#26LucaviPosted 7/8/2008 2:35:48 PM
you cant base the entire game of WoW off of your puny 20 level trial. Play the game, get to 70, try some endgame, THEN form a good opinion.

Basing an entire game off of a 20 level trial makes you seem like an idiot because you truly havent experienced the entire game and are just generalizing the last 50 levels and endgame content. Trust me, the game does pick up, you get better skills, better equipment, go to better zones. Dont base the game off of your terrible experiences dying to gnolls in redridge or getting camped by 70 allies in Hillsbrad.

Actually get to 70 and see what the game has to offer. Then, if it isnt for you, you can say so, but please dont base your opinion of WoW based off the first 20 levels of the game.
---
Itís really quite simple. Open yourself to the darkness. That is all. Let your heart, your being, become darkness itself.
#27Sylvas87Posted 7/8/2008 3:50:38 PM
Hard to get to 70 and put up with the children whose parents think WoW is a daycare...
---
"We require more intelligence. Build more schools." -Zulgaines
#28xHFxPosted 7/8/2008 3:56:47 PM
Lot of prejudice people here.

Oh wait, there's lots of prejudice people in the world.

THEY'RE BOTH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES! If you don't like WoW, then you probably don't like MMORPGs in general. When you hear the word MMORPG, I bet all you think of is WoW, really now.
---
Signature.
#29stupermunkee26Posted 7/8/2008 3:58:20 PM
if you don't want to deal with people then don't. its not like theirs a certain part of the game where you have to be with other people until end game and by then it would be hoped that you have atleast 4 other friends that you know how to play with, i play WoW and diablo i think their both fine games.
#30CrusaderZeRoPosted 7/8/2008 4:04:43 PM
*signs*

Diablo 2 all the way......and warcraft 3...