So now we have to wonder what classes the expansion will bring.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. So now we have to wonder what classes the expansion will bring.
6 years ago#1
You know, when Diablo III comes out in 2080 or so, we'll get an expansion soon after. Some of us might even live to see it.
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
6 years ago#2
All I want is Jay Wilson to come out on stage at Blizzcon 20** and start up the intro to the expansion.

We see souls of the fallen floating around a forsaken battlefield of deceased humans and creatures. The souls begin to form a pattern flowing as one to an unknown source as whatever loose ends from Diablo 3 are referenced then the souls are seen going into a skull held by a black gloved hand. The camera pans up to a sinister smirk and then out into a long haired man being surrounded by the rising bodies of the war ground.
Ending at last with a an awesome text effect fade in which simply says "He's Back".

Diablo 3: "Insert Expansion Title"
6 years ago#3
'Animist' and 'Rogue'. ;D
Love me long time.
6 years ago#4
priest
Attn: LG
please bring back invites
6 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
6 years ago#6
I think a character that uses the whip could work fine on this game.
6 years ago#7
I'm actually really disappointed the Demon Hunter didn't have a whip build....

If I saw any whip character I'd like for the whip to be a chain infused with holy magic....or somethin...a chain-whip. Spell such as he spins with it or floats up and punches the ground for a holy nova....or like...cone aoe by whipping with it...so like x o||||||
everything behind the o being hit by it...or even....you know anything...but hell....yeah i was disappointed no whips...women with whips is teh hots.
"I convinced myself that I wanted them to make the game "realistic". In reality, I just like dick." -Francis_Nerrrrr
6 years ago#8
whip class is really interesting but blizzard probably afraid of getting to "castlevania" look for them

the expansion probbaly give a class that focus on defense and sword board style (guardian maybe?), i was thinking several class like. . .

- sword board defensive focus class (he is not holy like paladin but train to be defensive)

- whip and "holy" type weapon (not paladin, more like the main char from castlevania)

- spear class that focus on piercing attack (not amazon, maybe they can go with those dynasty warrior look alike character)

- samurai class (nuff said)

something like that
6 years ago#9
We should have like a Hispanic class or something, I dunno.
"Are you AC or.....DC?"
6 years ago#10
All I want is Jay Wilson to come out on stage at Blizzcon 20** and start up the intro to the expansion.

We see souls of the fallen floating around a forsaken battlefield of deceased humans and creatures. The souls begin to form a pattern flowing as one to an unknown source as whatever loose ends from Diablo 3 are referenced then the souls are seen going into a skull held by a black gloved hand. The camera pans up to a sinister smirk and then out into a long haired man being surrounded by the rising bodies of the war ground.
Ending at last with a an awesome text effect fade in which simply says "He's Back".

Diablo 3: "Insert Expansion Title"

this
Xbox 360 console: $399.99, Call of Duty 4 game: $59.99, call in 3 choppers in a single match: priceless.
XBL GT: CtrlAltThe1337
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. So now we have to wonder what classes the expansion will bring.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived