So now we have to wonder what classes the expansion will bring.

#1AnagramPosted 10/23/2010 10:53:45 PM
You know, when Diablo III comes out in 2080 or so, we'll get an expansion soon after. Some of us might even live to see it.
---
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
#2VigmortisPosted 10/23/2010 11:08:32 PM
All I want is Jay Wilson to come out on stage at Blizzcon 20** and start up the intro to the expansion.

We see souls of the fallen floating around a forsaken battlefield of deceased humans and creatures. The souls begin to form a pattern flowing as one to an unknown source as whatever loose ends from Diablo 3 are referenced then the souls are seen going into a skull held by a black gloved hand. The camera pans up to a sinister smirk and then out into a long haired man being surrounded by the rising bodies of the war ground.
Ending at last with a an awesome text effect fade in which simply says "He's Back".

Diablo 3: "Insert Expansion Title"
#3MissCarriagePosted 10/23/2010 11:30:46 PM
'Animist' and 'Rogue'. ;D
---
Love me long time.
#4Kinny100Posted 10/23/2010 11:34:28 PM
priest
---
Attn: LG
please bring back invites
#5knifeyPosted 10/23/2010 11:38:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6ploftkaploftPosted 10/24/2010 3:47:08 AM
I think a character that uses the whip could work fine on this game.
#7WithYouForYouPosted 10/24/2010 3:49:47 AM
I'm actually really disappointed the Demon Hunter didn't have a whip build....

If I saw any whip character I'd like for the whip to be a chain infused with holy magic....or somethin...a chain-whip. Spell such as he spins with it or floats up and punches the ground for a holy nova....or like...cone aoe by whipping with it...so like x o||||||
everything behind the o being hit by it...or even....you know anything...but hell....yeah i was disappointed no whips...women with whips is teh hots.
---
"I convinced myself that I wanted them to make the game "realistic". In reality, I just like dick." -Francis_Nerrrrr
#8steven3242Posted 10/24/2010 6:04:03 AM
whip class is really interesting but blizzard probably afraid of getting to "castlevania" look for them

the expansion probbaly give a class that focus on defense and sword board style (guardian maybe?), i was thinking several class like. . .

- sword board defensive focus class (he is not holy like paladin but train to be defensive)

- whip and "holy" type weapon (not paladin, more like the main char from castlevania)

- spear class that focus on piercing attack (not amazon, maybe they can go with those dynasty warrior look alike character)

- samurai class (nuff said)

something like that
#9drafterowarPosted 10/24/2010 7:18:41 AM
We should have like a Hispanic class or something, I dunno.
---
"Are you AC or.....DC?"
#10mc007Posted 10/24/2010 7:32:28 AM
All I want is Jay Wilson to come out on stage at Blizzcon 20** and start up the intro to the expansion.

We see souls of the fallen floating around a forsaken battlefield of deceased humans and creatures. The souls begin to form a pattern flowing as one to an unknown source as whatever loose ends from Diablo 3 are referenced then the souls are seen going into a skull held by a black gloved hand. The camera pans up to a sinister smirk and then out into a long haired man being surrounded by the rising bodies of the war ground.
Ending at last with a an awesome text effect fade in which simply says "He's Back".

Diablo 3: "Insert Expansion Title"

this
---
Xbox 360 console: $399.99, Call of Duty 4 game: $59.99, call in 3 choppers in a single match: priceless.
XBL GT: CtrlAltThe1337