Diablo 3 Expansion

#1NeosadusPosted 2/2/2011 4:58:04 AM
Think there will be one? Think there will be more than one? What do you think it will be called? What new classes, bosses, etc will it implement/add to the game?

Just curious on other people's take.
---
------
---------
#2El_Gato_Muerto0Posted 2/2/2011 6:35:34 AM
Increased lvl cap, two more classes, new items/runes, and a new act
---
or should all this be disregarded because it was by toie and he sucks???? - HowBoutThatU
#3THE metal gearPosted 2/2/2011 6:47:24 AM
Looking at Starcraft II, and looking at how Activision-Blizzard likes to do business, I think you can bet that there will be an expansion.
---
"Halls of justice painted green, money talking. Power wolves beset your door, hear them stalking " Metallica - ...And Justice For All
#4LousStevensPosted 2/2/2011 7:27:52 AM
definately more than 1 expansion too
---
Death is never the answer. Life is. - Galioth
#5diving_devil46Posted 2/2/2011 9:24:48 AM
I think there will and provided the content remains good and feels worth the price then I have no complaints either...

Who wouldn't want a heap of new content every 12-30months (whatever timeframe they decide?) if you enjoy the base game that much?...

So far Blizzard have provided a good host of content with any and all expansions and for any I have personally purchased I do not feel like I was over charged.

(I didn't buy Cata mind because I stopped playing wow 1/2 way through wrath - the content was fine but I just got bored of the core game mechanic)...

This is off-topic but:

Even the people that still moan about SC 2 really haven't played it. It's a bit annoying but that game feels like a full product - the Single player is long, it has skirmishes and a host of custom content made by users as well as fantastic online play - the game feels like a full product and I really am looking forward to the next one.
---
Pokemon SS FC: 4039 9039 1504
#6darkcougPosted 2/2/2011 9:50:03 AM
Blizzard mentioned that they will be upkeeping the game through multiple expansions.
#7LarsTheSurlyPosted 2/2/2011 3:32:49 PM
The expansion will come out before the base game
---
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
#8julbull73Posted 2/2/2011 10:36:01 PM
Excellent this means the game is definitely coming out next year. Because the board is starting to not talk about the game but instead about the expansion. When we have 2+ posts about the expansions on the same page of the board, it most likely means we are within 6months. When the board has filled with expansion talk we are then 1 week after release.

Most accurate barometer for release dates out there!
#9wanderzPosted 2/3/2011 8:10:27 PM
the way the industry has changed more then likely instead of full fledged expansions we'll get DLC that adds 1 new act OR 1 new class at $15 for each DLC pack.

then those that are patient will be able to eventually get some kind of bundle that amounts to an expansion, or the game plus the dlc in a game of the year, battlechest or whatever package.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#10wanderzPosted 2/3/2011 8:12:02 PM
Excellent this means the game is definitely coming out next year. Because the board is starting to not talk about the game but instead about the expansion. When we have 2+ posts about the expansions on the same page of the board, it most likely means we are within 6months

you know it's only february right? 6 months would still only be august.. unless you are for some reason talking about fiscal years.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.