Diablo 3 VITA?

#1ColdHardFactsPosted 2/20/2012 1:03:09 PM

No i don't have a link. but what would you guys think? VITA is awesome and it supports some current gen titles. I.E Uncharted. But do you think if they are making a console version of Diablo 3 that the PS VITA would carry it?

#2kemosabe-tbcPosted 2/20/2012 2:52:10 PM

The answer is obviously no... If they release a console version it will be PS3 and MAYBE Xbox 360.

#3Raven_ShikumiPosted 2/20/2012 3:56:31 PM
I think you meant the other way around, it's 360, and maybe PS3.

Common sense given that the 360's architecture is far closer to your average PC than the PS3 is.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#4kemosabe-tbcPosted 2/20/2012 4:03:49 PM

Raven_Shikumi posted...
I think you meant the other way around, it's 360, and maybe PS3.

Common sense given that the 360's architecture is far closer to your average PC than the PS3 is.

True, but they publicly announced they were looking for experts to work on a PS3 Diablo project a long time ago. That must mean they are more interested in releasing it for the PS3. Or maybe they simply lack people with knowledge about the PS3 architecture.

#5RocketdotPosted 2/21/2012 5:56:20 PM
I would love Diablo 3 Vita. That way I could play the game during my every waking moment no matter where in the world I am. It would most certainly beat the current Vita launch hack'n'slash called "Dungeon Hunter". It won't happen for at least 3-4 years if ever though. PC first, consoles second, maybe a port to the Vita third.
#6SackBoiPosted 2/22/2012 11:17:32 AM
The idiocy of people who blatently say things based off their own opinion; and do not know any facts whatsoever about sed topic.

Blizzard announced PS3 is possible and may work on it; however nothing said about Xbox 360. Please do not try to tell me the Xbox 360 specs are as good as PS3 if so Xbox could play blueray and you wouldn't have to buy 100gb+ harddrives on a brand new slim that cost an extra $100 just to play Halo Reach's all game modes.
---
Gamefaqs: XanderKage's personal facebook
Even updates on real facebook that he's on Gamefaqs
#7kemosabe-tbcPosted 2/22/2012 11:32:10 AM

SackBoi posted...
The idiocy of people who blatently say things based off their own opinion; and do not know any facts whatsoever about sed topic.

Blizzard announced PS3 is possible and may work on it; however nothing said about Xbox 360. Please do not try to tell me the Xbox 360 specs are as good as PS3 if so Xbox could play blueray and you wouldn't have to buy 100gb+ harddrives on a brand new slim that cost an extra $100 just to play Halo Reach's all game modes.

Hmm, who said anything about the relative power of PS3 and Xbox? Raven_Shikumi simply said that the Xbox architecture is muc closer to the PC architecture than PS3, which makes it easier to port to Xbox. This is an undeniable fact...

#8ZeratulthekingPosted 2/22/2012 12:34:08 PM
SackBoi posted...

You realize you are commenting on the CD reader specs not the actual hardware specs of the two machines right? In terms of computing the CD reader is the one that has the least impact on how something is played. If you want a side by side comparison all that PS3 has is the ability to read a disc that has more data on it.
PS3 also can't easily change out the HD without opening it up, whereas Xbox360 was designed to have the HD removed at the click of a button. The only thing I will say that 360 did worse was the heat sink issue they had at launch which has not happened in newer models.
#9ColdHardFacts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 1:53:54 PM

After using the VITA for a few hours i have comcluded that it would be awesome.

#10Danzorz88Posted 2/22/2012 6:26:37 PM
Don't know what your deal is guys. I'm playing Diablo 4 on my Vita as I type this.
---
My PC: http://www.sysprofile.de/id150256