what you guys think of Grim Dawn?

#1kloud 11Posted 4/25/2012 7:41:22 PM
Just recently heard of it and have been watching videos. Looks damn amazing. perhaps more amazing than diablo 3?
---
Max Payne 3
#2BDSMPosted 4/25/2012 7:57:49 PM
I'll keep a sideways glance on it when it nears completion, but honestly? The only click based loot fests games that would likely draw my attention would have to be something pretty unique.

Like one based on Shadowrun or 40K.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#3Foxx3kPosted 4/25/2012 8:44:06 PM
The only click based loot fests games that would likely draw my attention would have to be something pretty unique.

So why did Diablo 3 draw your attention?

But, on topic, I think Grim Dark looks amazing and I fully support the studio. Titan Quest is my favorite game in the genre.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4burtonbswPosted 4/25/2012 8:52:56 PM
I have been digging the look of it too. I absolutely love TQ and still play mods on a regular basis. Only downside to TQ was no randomization of the levels. Having so many class combos made each play through unique (of course dream + anything = win).

On the side note of mods, the lilthe mastery mod is the place to be.
---
-XBL GT: SublimeBW
#5craziii3Posted 4/25/2012 9:29:50 PM
I can't find any info on it besides some alpha gameplay videos.

I can't say anything before I get a fully working skills tree/system in front of me.
---
insert: something clever!!!
#6D1TremerePosted 4/25/2012 9:33:02 PM
Some interisting plans, and the kick starter packages are innovative.
The game is too early to look amazing, and it will be too long before its out to guess how it will be.
---
PSN: BlackSheep121
#7Sektor30Posted 4/25/2012 10:14:25 PM
I'll always love Titan Quest Immortal Throne more than Diablo 2, its that good.
---
When you can't run, you crawl...and when you can't crawl, you find somebody to carry you. - Firefly
#8BDSMPosted 4/25/2012 11:37:51 PM
Foxx3k posted...
The only click based loot fests games that would likely draw my attention would have to be something pretty unique.

So why did Diablo 3 draw your attention?

But, on topic, I think Grim Dark looks amazing and I fully support the studio. Titan Quest is my favorite game in the genre.

Pedigree.

Most notably for bringing the rougelike concept into a (then) modern graphical realm with the original Diablo.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#9ColdRainAndSnowPosted 4/25/2012 11:39:49 PM
i was hoping in d3 you would be able to rotate like this game.. .that's pretty neat i'll admit that
#10Harbinger_XPosted 4/25/2012 11:42:09 PM
The only downside I see to it is, it's gonna be released in episodes IIRC, or something of that nature. Don't think there's any multiplayer. And there's only 2 peeps working on it so they can't really do all the things they want to do and hit a realistic deadline.