Can i order the box from blizzard and get the digital copy as well?

#1RemakeMePosted 4/27/2012 12:57:38 PM
I'd like to have the box and stuff that comes inside but i'd also like to have it available to that night.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#2nofx88Posted 4/27/2012 12:59:21 PM
Pretty sure you'd have to pay twice to do that
---
"The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think. Oh by the way, which one is Pink?"
#3RemakeMe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 1:01:26 PM
why would i need to pay twice? i get the digital version when i buy the box anyways. I just want them to email me the key before having to wait for it to arrive.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#4Shale0Posted 4/27/2012 1:02:25 PM(edited)
But you're not getting the game direct from Blizzard, so they don't know what key your copy has.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#5Raiden01Posted 4/27/2012 1:19:33 PM
does the boxed dvd version have a version for mac as well? i checked amazon, and they only list it as for Vista/ 7/ XP.
#6MonopomanPosted 4/27/2012 1:34:08 PM(edited)
The boxed version does not come with a digital copy.

While you can technically download the client once you add the boxed version to your battle.net account and never have to use the disks they include if you want.

The digital copy gives you the ability to pre-download the game so it will go live the second Blizzard allows it.

As stated until you use the key Blizzard has no idea what key your boxed retail copy will contain so they can't give you early access.
#7kcdobbinsPosted 4/27/2012 1:38:25 PM
If your city has a local game store, a Hastings or even a Walmart you can probably just walk in on release day and buy a regular copy. I know my local game store is even taking preorders for D3.
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.
#8jedinatPosted 4/27/2012 1:43:18 PM
Monopoman posted...

While you can technically download the client once you add the boxed version to your battle.net account and never have to use the disks they include if you want.

The digital copy gives you the ability to pre-download the game so it will go live the second Blizzard allows it.

You can just download the predownload now from unofficial sources if one doesn't want to take the time to install from disk (then install using key in the box). A blue post has said as much.
#9MonopomanPosted 4/28/2012 1:40:18 PM
jedinat posted...
Monopoman posted...

You can just download the predownload now from unofficial sources if one doesn't want to take the time to install from disk (then install using key in the box). A blue post has said as much.

Right but you still have to have the key entered from inside the box to make that pre-download active.

I mean its true that the client can go on any computer but you will not be able to log into Diablo 3 until you either buy the digital version, which adds the ability to access the game at midnight on the 15th of this month or buy the retail copy and enter your key to your battle.net account.