So who else is playing this in order to try and make money on the AH?

#21Waste_0f_SpacePosted 5/4/2012 10:19:59 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/t35sv/cash_out_profit_table_from_the_d3_forums/c4j6oxb
---
http://myanimelist.net/signature/Intern3st.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/24g24gj.gif
#22Lod732Posted 5/4/2012 11:05:39 PM
The Survey thing is BS, but not completely. I mean, you can get $10 an hour if you are eligible for enough surveys, but there no way anyone is making more than $20 an hour. Not a bad way to make some spending cash for poor college kids, but other than that, a complete waste of time.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4 (PS3), FIFA 10 (PS3), Company of Heroes (PC)
#23Cmac4Posted 5/4/2012 11:13:34 PM
Lod732 posted...
The Survey thing is BS, but not completely. I mean, you can get $10 an hour if you are eligible for enough surveys, but there no way anyone is making more than $20 an hour. Not a bad way to make some spending cash for poor college kids, but other than that, a complete waste of time.

This is what I've been doing for money for games lol...My current job is the graveyard shift working security at an apartment complex which means I pretty much sit at the front desk doing nothing for hours, so I fill out surveys to make some extra cash. Yeah you can't use it as your only source of income(Which is almost what the commercials claim) but its still a nice easy way to earn some money.
---
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee...Then I ate some oranges and everything was k.
#24RocketdotPosted 5/4/2012 11:14:46 PM
Don't forget the randomized stats. People will pay a lot more for perfection as opposed to mediocre. A lot more. Thousands and thousands more. Too bad we have the $250 cap, as all the very best items are going to be sold through third parties.

Everybody says they'll only be selling. Good luck with that, because that's probably not going to make you very much unless you happen to win the Diablo lottery.
#25MMF_LegacyPosted 5/4/2012 11:18:11 PM
Rocketdot posted...
Don't forget the randomized stats. People will pay a lot more for perfection as opposed to mediocre. A lot more. Thousands and thousands more. Too bad we have the $250 cap, as all the very best items are going to be sold through third parties.

Everybody says they'll only be selling. Good luck with that, because that's probably not going to make you very much unless you happen to win the Diablo lottery.

You should have called it the diablottery. There is a new term we can use it's fun to say.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#26RocketdotPosted 5/4/2012 11:19:19 PM
I like it. Is it pronounced Die-uh-bloat-tery?
#27MMF_LegacyPosted 5/4/2012 11:23:31 PM(edited)
I was pronouncing it dee-ahb-lottery.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#28RocketdotPosted 5/4/2012 11:26:08 PM
Ok ok. Just had to make sure. (bad joke referring to that other topic...yeah...)