What to do with loot and equipment?

#1slayernycPosted 5/5/2012 2:57:00 AM
Im new to this whole rpg thing and have a few questions here and there lol. When your inventory gets full what do you do with your loot and equipment? Do you toss most of it? How does enchanting and stuff like that work? I played torchlight demo and it has enchanting but I am confused on how stuff like that works. So please explain on what to keep and not to keep and what should you do with it.
---
*Q6600 2.8ghz oc- 3Gb DDR2 800mhz Ram - 8800GT 512mb - Windows Vista 32bit - Fatality M&K - 20 inch LCD 1680x1050*
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 5/5/2012 3:01:32 AM
You salvage what you don't need, unless it has worth. In that case you sell it on the RMAH/GAH.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#3jedinatPosted 5/5/2012 3:02:05 AM
And you don't pick up the crappy stuff (grey and white) in the first place.
#4sithgod513Posted 5/5/2012 3:02:06 AM
you can throw it out, vendor it for gold, or break it down for materials used to craft other items, just all depends on the type of items you have in your bag.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#5jbarnes420Posted 5/5/2012 3:02:29 AM
most of the items will be junk and just sold for gold.
#6sithgod513Posted 5/5/2012 3:02:34 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
You salvage what you don't need, unless it has worth. In that case you sell it on the RMAH/GAH.

yeah or just sell it on the auction house for gold/real money.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#7GreystrikePosted 5/5/2012 3:04:10 AM
jedinat posted...
And you don't pick up the crappy stuff (grey and white) in the first place.

Well, in the short beta time that I had, due to the inventory space we're given and the space drops take up, I almost always picked up whites to sell -- this supplemented the usual pick-ups.
---
"Good and bad do not exist - only the difference of opinion."
#8MMF_LegacyPosted 5/5/2012 3:09:25 AM(edited)
sithgod513 posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...

Why yes. That certainly sounds feasible.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#9GreystrikePosted 5/5/2012 3:35:41 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
sithgod513 posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...

Why yes. That certainly sounds feasible.

Yes, we all get that. Then again, you can sell stuff on the gold or real money auction houses as well.
---
"Good and bad do not exist - only the difference of opinion."
#10sithgod513Posted 5/5/2012 3:38:35 AM
lol when i quoted him i seen what he said, i was saying yeah like agreeing with him because i forgot to say something about the ah in my first post... i guess i should have just edited it like a normal person. (*'-')
---