I'm bummed out....

#1TheSchrefPosted 5/5/2012 8:31:57 AM
My real life friends are all going to be busy May 15th. One of them has a terrible back and he's going for some sort of mini-surgery to help fix it up again. One is moving to Africa on the 18th (For a job) so movers are going to be there to pack stuff up for him on the 15th. One just got a new job and starts on the 15th. One is in the Airforce and is working a 12 hour shift that day.

3 of them will be able to play around 10 o'clock that night, but all day I'll be so lonely.

:(
#2jake-sfPosted 5/5/2012 8:33:55 AM
Don't you wish you were a kid right now, uh?
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#3DorktronPosted 5/5/2012 9:05:24 AM
A job in Africa? That can't be right.
---
PSN: Dorktron2000.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Midvalley
#4Hazmat963Posted 5/5/2012 9:08:42 AM
Sounds to me like BS stories to ditch you, TC.
---
R.I.P Marauder Shields, 2012-2186 CE
Official PaRappa The Rapper of the PSABR boards
#5sithgod513Posted 5/5/2012 9:13:39 AM
Hazmat963 posted...
Sounds to me like BS stories to ditch you, TC.

sounds to me that the TC' entire story is BS.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#6TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 9:23:04 AM
Lol, I'm not sure what exactly the job is. He spent 2 years in Virginia, now he's going to spend the next two years in Obijan, Africa (Spellcheck), the friend with the back problem jumped out of a moving car like a moron and totally screwed up his back a few years ago. Why would I lie about this? What point would that serve, lol?
#7Hazmat963Posted 5/5/2012 9:49:22 AM(edited)
Why did he jump out of the car, TC? Were you in there?
---
R.I.P Marauder Shields, 2012-2186 CE
Official PaRappa The Rapper of the PSABR boards
#8TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 9:56:07 AM
No, I wasn't there, but I'll tell you the story if you'd like.

According to his brother and him: When he was about 14 or 15 they were pulling up to their house (They weren't going very fast) and his brother dared him to jump out and run along side the car. It didn't work out very well.... He messed up one of those discs in your back and has had problems ever since. It seems like he's going to a doctor every other month and is constantly getting pain pills.
#9BonnabinTheDirePosted 5/5/2012 10:11:25 AM
TheSchref posted...

According to his brother and him: When he was about 14 or 15 they were pulling up to their house (They weren't going very fast) and his brother dared him to jump out and run along side the car. It didn't work out very well.... He messed up one of those discs in your back and has had problems ever since. It seems like he's going to a doctor every other month and is constantly getting pain pills.

your friend's a wuss, i did this when i was 19 and kept up with the car while it was going 30km/h.
---
When life gives you lemons, too bad.
#10TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 10:20:12 AM
BonnabinTheDire posted...
TheSchref posted...

your friend's a wuss, i did this when i was 19 and kept up with the car while it was going 30km/h.

Lol, cool. He was a fat kid back then, so...