Wich class will require the least amoumnt o mouse/wrist movement to play?

#1Macdaddyruss1Posted 5/6/2012 2:38:41 PM
old D2 carpal tunnel injury i need to play a class that doesnt require alot of mouse moving.
---
Like a lemon to a lime, a lime to a lemon
I sip the def ale with all the fly women -MCA Beastie Boys RIP
#2AsucaHayashiPosted 5/6/2012 2:40:09 PM
witch doctor.

i can imagine you could just randomly summon crap and let them kill for you whilst chucking AOE spells yourself which doesn't require much precision or reflexes.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?
#3Master CilanderPosted 5/6/2012 2:47:55 PM(edited)
Monk or maybe Demon Hunter.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#4Cool_Dude667Posted 5/6/2012 2:47:10 PM
yup im gonna go with witch doctor too, because of his passive summoning spells that do a percent of your weapon damage.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
#5RusticGamerPosted 5/6/2012 2:51:05 PM
WD summons gives you a wall of HP, witch (lol) gives you time to think behind. But depending how you want to play, it might get boring waiting for them to do most of the dirty work.
#6Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 3:01:15 PM
yea ive been watching videos about classes and how they play and I have to say I cant see myself summoning and running around dodging mobs. With the wizard youll have to run for range on spells to not get jumped. not sure...
---
#7Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 7:33:00 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
yea ive been watching videos about classes and how they play and I have to say I cant see myself summoning and running around dodging mobs. With the wizard youll have to run for range on spells to not get jumped. not sure...
---
#8Master CilanderPosted 5/6/2012 7:34:23 PM
I remember when you trolled the MK9 boards.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#9Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 7:36:12 PM
ive beeenn around here cince 1996 dude
---
#10HyperlordBenderPosted 5/6/2012 7:39:02 PM(edited)
Master Cilander posted...
Monk or maybe Demon Hunter.

You're joking right? Monk needs to left click like mad, because holding down left click is not an option when you reach 2.5+ APS and have more than one spirit generator.

Demon Hunter needs to move the cursor across all areas of the screen and back to her location rapidly due to her ranged attacks and traps, as well as the nature of playing a fast-paced ranged character in general (D2 bowazons require TONS of mouse movement).

My personal recommendation is Witch Doctor or Whirlwind Barbarian and rune-ing everything for life leech.
---
Handgun: automatic, Shotgun: pump-action,
Me with your wife? That's: automatic hump-action.