Did They Literally Not Think PVP Was Important Enough To Add To This Game?

#1Id HyrenPosted 5/7/2012 3:49:48 PM
PVP has always been an integral part of the diablo series, to have them not include it at launch is just ridiculous and honestly as a life long diablo fan i'm a little insulted.

I bet it'll be like guild halls in diablo 2 and never show up too. Unless maybe an expansion pack. How disappointing
---
YOUR OWN SCREAMING FACE VISIBLE OVER CCTV, ITS WARNINGS INAUDIBLE. YOU INSTEAD EXAMINE THE TV DISPLAYING THE FREE IPAD.
#2kpearwutPosted 5/7/2012 3:51:11 PM(edited)
They didn't add it because they didn't have time. We could be playing this months later, launched with pvp, but we wouldn't have been able to play it on may 15. it's a fine tradeoff for me, and it makes me look forward to something.
#3asqwzx12Posted 5/7/2012 3:51:16 PM
meh, it's comming. you can always wait to play until they add it
#4Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 3:52:25 PM
kpearwut posted...
They didn't add it because they didn't have time. We could be playing this months later with pvp, but we wouldn't have been able to play it on may 15. it's a fine tradeoff for me, and it makes me look forward to something.
except pvp was important as hell in diablo 1 and added to the atmosphere. pvp in diablo 2 was the only reason to ever try and get high level/perfect gear

it's a slap in the face to anyone who ever liked diablo 1 and 2.
---
YOUR OWN SCREAMING FACE VISIBLE OVER CCTV, ITS WARNINGS INAUDIBLE. YOU INSTEAD EXAMINE THE TV DISPLAYING THE FREE IPAD.
#5asqwzx12Posted 5/7/2012 3:54:35 PM
Id Hyren posted...
pvp in diablo 2 was the only reason to ever try and get high level/perfect gear

but it's still comming. It's not like they are not making it at all
#6LusiphurXPosted 5/7/2012 3:54:43 PM
Would you rather wait 3-4 more months? I don't.

They will add it later anyway so not a big deal.
#7DrummerShane12Posted 5/7/2012 3:55:14 PM
Id Hyren posted...
kpearwut posted...
They didn't add it because they didn't have time. We could be playing this months later with pvp, but we wouldn't have been able to play it on may 15. it's a fine tradeoff for me, and it makes me look forward to something.
except pvp was important as hell in diablo 1 and added to the atmosphere. pvp in diablo 2 was the only reason to ever try and get high level/perfect gear

how is it a slap in the face? What is wrong with you? They are releasing the game on May 15th instead of later and are adding in a feature later. How is that an issue? You would rather not have the game at all until later but with pvp? Even if that was the case and you would rather wait for a later release then you can just wait to buy the game when its added in. You are kind of coming off as a baby, no offense.
#8kpearwutPosted 5/7/2012 3:55:24 PM
Id Hyren posted...
kpearwut posted...

Well you should be complaining more about the fact that it's arena only and not open world pvp, instead of when it actually releases. What kind of atmosphere is there to not have the same hostile system that d1 and d2 had?
#9manta53Posted 5/7/2012 3:59:33 PM
Id Hyren posted...
kpearwut posted...

Well no it's a slap in the face to you personally but not to me and I'm 1000's of other people that like Diablo 1 and 2, I love Diablo 1 and 2 and have been playing since they were released and I couldn't care less if they never added pvp to Diablo 3
---
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
#10MidnightrobPosted 5/7/2012 4:01:52 PM(edited)
Id Hyren posted...
kpearwut posted...

Your mother should have slapped in you in the face repeatedly. I think this takes the cake on the most whiniest thing I've heard here. They felt delaying the game further wouldn't sit well with fans, since the only thing that was holding them up was the pvp aspect. Considering that Pvp is minor part of the game and some people like and some don't, why make everyone suffer. You should shut your mouth and go slap yourself since your mother failed to do so.
---
[This message was deleted by a GameFAQs Moderator]