I like D2 and I hate TL, will I like D3?

#1MMF_LegacyPosted 5/13/2012 12:12:49 AM
Iz TL = Diablo?! If I like D2 how come I didn't like TL and if I hate TL then does that mean I will hate D3? Or will the previous cycle from D2 to TL take place and since I hated TL I will enjoy D3 and...oh dear I've gone cross eyed.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#2gpo1zephyranthesPosted 5/13/2012 12:42:13 AM
What exactly do you hate about D2 and TL? if you hate the general gameplay and style, you'll probably hate D3 too.
#3MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:45:01 AM
I like d2 and I hate TL, will I like D3? Everyone says that if you don't like TL, you won't like D3 as if it wasthe same and it is not I say! If that logic were to hold true, since I liked D2 I would have liked TL, which I didn't.
---
Neo_Rizer posted Children in third world countries don't even get the option of having a RMAH, you should be thankful you damn ingrate.
#4Link_AJPosted 5/13/2012 12:45:51 AM
Well, that was helpful...
#5MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:48:24 AM
I'm looney...
---
#6GaruTheWolfPosted 5/13/2012 12:50:04 AM
Again, what did you like about D2? And more importantly, what did you hate about Torchlight?
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
http://i.imgur.com/kpnzr.gif
#7MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:50:52 AM
TL for kiddies...D2 for big strong man. HULK SMASH!
---
#8csukarPosted 5/13/2012 12:51:57 AM
That depends on whether or not you liked Diablo 2 act 3, if you liked Diablo 2 act 3 then you will like Diablo 3 act 2, but if you didn't like Diablo 2 act 3 that means you would of liked torchlight, so i guess you will like Diablo 3, except for act 4.
#9MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:54:17 AM
But if I don't like Act4 I could never bring myself into beating the game and defeating Feablo. But I did like D2 but not TL. TL for kiddies who like to play with rattles and chew toys. D2 for big manly man who eats cheese biscuits to grow hair on chest.
---
#10csukarPosted 5/13/2012 1:03:00 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
But if I don't like Act4 I could never bring myself into beating the game and defeating Feablo. But I did like D2 but not TL. TL for kiddies who like to play with rattles and chew toys. D2 for big manly man who eats cheese biscuits to grow hair on chest.

If you put cherry tomatoes on your cheese biscuits you unlock the mysteries of the barbarians.