Can a Witch Doctor not melee?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Can a Witch Doctor not melee?

User Info: Orosuke

Orosuke
4 years ago#1
I have the knife but he wont do melee attacks.
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark

User Info: narfa

narfa
4 years ago#2
You have to make sure you're not equipping a spell in one of the mouse slots. Just drag it out of there, though I dunno why you'd want to melee.
black out or get out.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#3
I think you have to run out of resource to use auto attacks.
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

User Info: joakimlinde

joakimlinde
4 years ago#4
Yes he can, by default it is the right mouse button when you start. However, you really shouldn't be using melee.
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

Orosuke
4 years ago#5
How do you drag it out of there? I'm clicking on the mouse bar at the bottom, but it wont move :(
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark

Orosuke
4 years ago#6
Come onnnn :D

Orosuke
4 years ago#7
Fast board is fast O_O

User Info: roonster7

roonster7
4 years ago#8
If you put a spell on the left click, (or whatever key you want to melee) then put that same spell on another key, it'll free the the left click to melee.

User Info: ZombieAkane

ZombieAkane
4 years ago#9
THIS IS SILLY, WHY GIVE US 3 ABILITIES BUT ONLY 2 SKILL SLOTS

YOUR GAME IS LIMITING MY SKILL
i5 2500k@4ghz | MSI Radeon 6990 | 8GB DDR3 | Antec Dark Fleet DF-10 | Gigabyte Z68AP-D3

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
4 years ago#10
Get to level 6.
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Can a Witch Doctor not melee?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived