What is so great about diablo 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. What is so great about diablo 3?

User Info: bibliotheek357

bibliotheek357
4 years ago#1
I realize I'm throwing myself in front of a pack of hungry wolves just by the topic title alone, but I genuinely wanna know what people think is so great about this game. I watched some gameplay footage here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvaE8iPeKiE

The gameplay looks pretty old. I mean, there have existed many games where you hack and slash through a dungeon, get loot and equipment and work together with friends. What makes this game so special in your opinion? I can see some fun elements in this game, just nothing that sets it apart from some games that already existed.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#2
You can say that about a lot of games. JRPG's, other ARPG's, Side scrollers, RTS's, FPS's, etc. etc. etc.

Personally, i have only played for about an hour (didn't get it installed on both mine and my wife's comp till 9:30 and we both have to work today), but i like the way they decided to do the leveling. Getting rid of trees is one thing i like.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. What is so great about diablo 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived