What is so great about diablo 3?

#1bibliotheek357Posted 5/16/2012 10:27:47 AM
I realize I'm throwing myself in front of a pack of hungry wolves just by the topic title alone, but I genuinely wanna know what people think is so great about this game. I watched some gameplay footage here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvaE8iPeKiE

The gameplay looks pretty old. I mean, there have existed many games where you hack and slash through a dungeon, get loot and equipment and work together with friends. What makes this game so special in your opinion? I can see some fun elements in this game, just nothing that sets it apart from some games that already existed.
#2NiftyManZPosted 5/16/2012 10:29:57 AM
You can say that about a lot of games. JRPG's, other ARPG's, Side scrollers, RTS's, FPS's, etc. etc. etc.

Personally, i have only played for about an hour (didn't get it installed on both mine and my wife's comp till 9:30 and we both have to work today), but i like the way they decided to do the leveling. Getting rid of trees is one thing i like.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)