Demon Hunter: dual hand crossbow or bow/crossbow + quiver?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon Hunter: dual hand crossbow or bow/crossbow + quiver?

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
4 years ago#1
what do you think is better. it looks like the dual hand crossbow attack speed is much faster even with a quiver bonus speed boost, but I haven't played for very long and don't know if there are any awesome bow + quiver setups
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: Shaphrion

Shaphrion
4 years ago#2
Two good cross bows is better but its really hard to find 2 good ones at the same time. If you try to use a bad one with a good one you will actually lower your dps.
To most Christians, the bible is like a license agreement. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree".

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
4 years ago#3

Two good cross bows is better but its really hard to find 2 good ones at the same time. If you try to use a bad one with a good one you will actually lower your dps.

I got really lucky and found a top notch hand crossbows on sale at a vendor, and for some reason buying the item doesn't take it away from the vendor stock so I bought two of them even though it broke my bank. been loving the DPS so far.
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: pyrosfury88

pyrosfury88
4 years ago#4
2 crossbows i was lucky and got 2 pretty awesome ones in about 2 hours of playing i like the attack speed boost.
psn:BigBossPyro

User Info: 6462s

6462s
4 years ago#5
You guys realize you can buy cheap dps on the auction house?
I got like 80+ dex on a quiver and bow for 4000 gold. Use the search bar lol.

User Info: KamiKazie44

KamiKazie44
4 years ago#6
The 2 crossbows I have are much better than any bow or 2 hand crossbows so far... Level 28... So yeah... I think the 1 hand crossbows are much better. Unless you find a windforce.... Use it! :P
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon Hunter: dual hand crossbow or bow/crossbow + quiver?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived