Demon Hunter: dual hand crossbow or bow/crossbow + quiver?

#1ChromaticAngelPosted 5/16/2012 5:19:07 PM
what do you think is better. it looks like the dual hand crossbow attack speed is much faster even with a quiver bonus speed boost, but I haven't played for very long and don't know if there are any awesome bow + quiver setups
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#2ShaphrionPosted 5/16/2012 5:20:28 PM
Two good cross bows is better but its really hard to find 2 good ones at the same time. If you try to use a bad one with a good one you will actually lower your dps.
---
To most Christians, the bible is like a license agreement. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree".
#3ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 5:21:52 PM

Two good cross bows is better but its really hard to find 2 good ones at the same time. If you try to use a bad one with a good one you will actually lower your dps.

I got really lucky and found a top notch hand crossbows on sale at a vendor, and for some reason buying the item doesn't take it away from the vendor stock so I bought two of them even though it broke my bank. been loving the DPS so far.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#4pyrosfury88Posted 5/16/2012 5:22:39 PM
2 crossbows i was lucky and got 2 pretty awesome ones in about 2 hours of playing i like the attack speed boost.
---
psn:BigBossPyro
#56462sPosted 5/16/2012 5:22:54 PM
You guys realize you can buy cheap dps on the auction house?
I got like 80+ dex on a quiver and bow for 4000 gold. Use the search bar lol.
#6KamiKazie44Posted 5/16/2012 5:23:43 PM
The 2 crossbows I have are much better than any bow or 2 hand crossbows so far... Level 28... So yeah... I think the 1 hand crossbows are much better. Unless you find a windforce.... Use it! :P