How do you identify items?

#1Nomadic ViewPosted 5/18/2012 6:29:35 PM
Cain seems to have retired from the identifying business, and no one sells scrolls to do it...
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#2_Shikoba_Posted 5/18/2012 6:30:15 PM
Right click ;)
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#3opfer_gvPosted 5/18/2012 6:30:17 PM
Right click in inventory.
#4K4P_LinkPosted 5/18/2012 6:31:48 PM
I really hate that GameFAQs got rid of the search bar, it really helped with clutter.
#5rogueinspacePosted 5/18/2012 6:33:10 PM
Can I hijack this topic?

What's the purpose of identifying an item? Why couldn't it have stats already like a normal blue weapon?
---
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came
#6brisashiPosted 5/18/2012 6:34:08 PM
K4P_Link posted...
I really hate that GameFAQs got rid of the search bar, it really helped with clutter.

People like you are really obnoxious. Are you really so offended that a question has interupted the 20+ troll/joke/complaining threads of the last 5 minutes?
---
A wizard did it.
#7kingofthekidsPosted 5/18/2012 6:35:11 PM
rogueinspace posted...
What's the purpose of identifying an item? Why couldn't it have stats already like a normal blue weapon?

I got disconnected right after identifying an item, so I "lost" the identification and had to do it again. Turns out the item had the same stats the second time round, so I'm pretty sure the item's stats/affects are pre-determined anyway.

So, yeah, no idea why they don't just start out with established stats. Makes no sense.
#8lazycomplifePosted 5/18/2012 6:35:14 PM
brisashi posted...
K4P_Link posted...

People like you are really obnoxious. Are you really so offended that a question has interupted the 20+ troll/joke/complaining threads of the last 5 minutes?

Even if he isn't, I am.
---
GT/PSN- Sythierius
#9ElderMisanthropyPosted 5/18/2012 6:36:01 PM
From: lazycomplife | Posted: 5/18/2012 10:35:14 PM | #008
brisashi posted...
K4P_Link posted...

Even if he isn't, I am.

Yes, even if you both aren't, I'm offended enough for everyone else.
---
You're gonna eat my butt until your stomach is full of butt. Full of my butt, and full of Mac's butt
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4541/em5xp7qc.jpg
#10Robtcee13Posted 5/18/2012 6:36:18 PM
kingofthekids posted...
rogueinspace posted...

I got disconnected right after identifying an item, so I "lost" the identification and had to do it again. Turns out the item had the same stats the second time round, so I'm pretty sure the item's stats/affects are pre-determined anyway.

So, yeah, no idea why they don't just start out with established stats. Makes no sense.

Nostalgia. Make people feel like they're playing Diablo 2.
It also might be the 3 second thrill of "I can't wait to see what I got"
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?