Anyone finished Inferno?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anyone finished Inferno?
3 years ago#1
Hi anyone beat inferno already?
3 years ago#2
Yeah theres been a group who did it but they pretty much cheesed the entire thing.
---
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee...Then I ate some oranges and everything was k.
3 years ago#3
Do you have their battlenet id? I want to add them to friend so i can skip all the way to diablo.
3 years ago#4
Not sure that'll work.

BUT! what the hey, right?
Google diablo fans. That's the website where you can find the video of the first people to beat inferno.
3 years ago#5
Cmac4 posted...
Yeah theres been a group who did it but they pretty much cheesed the entire thing.

How come they cheesed?
---
I play better when I'm high
3 years ago#6
yea sadly it does work. all you have to do is join a friends game who is ahead of you and it credits you up to that point.
---
Live in your world, get pwned in mine.
3 years ago#7
You mean Team Method? They're on the EU servers. They're a World of Warcraft guild that got paid to play Diablo 3. Hey, it pays to be paid, right?
---
Work Desktop: i7-2600k | 16GB DDR3 | PNY Nvidia Quadro 4000 2GB
Gaming Desktop: i7-2500k | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI
3 years ago#8
So is there anyone that beat inferno yet? :D lol I'm 60 already, and dont want to grind through the whole way again.
3 years ago#9
ahjuang123 posted...
So is there anyone that beat inferno yet? :D lol I'm 60 already, and dont want to grind through the whole way again.

but you would probably rather complain this game is way too easy? m i right?

inferno is hard for a reason either do it or dont.
---
PSN AllHailTheDead0
3 years ago#10
Well, i'm one shotting the mob in inferno, is just going through the map takes most of my time. So just trying to get shortcut and grind last act for good items.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anyone finished Inferno?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived