Diablo 3 Power Leveling and Gold Farming (How To Guide)

#1scott32786Posted 5/24/2012 2:08:19 AM
Hey Everyone,

I am back with another great How To Guide for all of you!

It is the best power leveling method that exists in the game as far as I know. And it is a great gold farming method as well.

And it only requires ONE FRIEND!!

Diablo 3 - Power Leveling and Gold Farming (How To Guide):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plN9Eoj9JsU

5.4 Million XP per Hour --- 135,000 Gold per Hour (and that is with a Level 60 that isn't geared all that well)

Hopefully you find this useful. I am sure it will be patched soon, so use it while it's around :)
---
-Scott
Check out my YouTube for Diablo 3, Minecraft, League of Legends, and Pokemon Black! :) Channel: www.youtube.com/sillescottgames
#2RoughNTumblePosted 5/24/2012 2:12:18 AM
oh grinding, isn't it lovely?

if 100k gold is worth $6 then it seems worth it to avoid wasting an hour and just buying it
---
Grandparents dead - please no jokes
Make mine DC, if you please.
#3Delano7Posted 5/24/2012 2:17:40 AM(edited)
RoughNTumble posted...

if 100k gold is worth $6 then it seems worth it to avoid wasting an hour and just buying it

Implying 100k is even going to be worth $1. I can't be the only one who doesn't have trouble actually making money, can I?

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that my DH can just smokescreen/vault/prep past everything before Azmodeus in about 60 seconds if everything goes well, so you might want to consider the cut in time that would give. (Unless you did, but from what I watched in the vid, you seemed to say it'd take like 5 minutes to kill stuff, which is kind of a waste.)
#4RoughNTumblePosted 5/24/2012 2:16:20 AM
Delano7 posted...
RoughNTumble posted...

Implying 100k is even going to be worth $1. I can't be the only one who doesn't have trouble actually making money, can I?

gold farmers set that price, not me

but I'd be surprised if it isn't less than a dollar when the economy settles
---
Grandparents dead - please no jokes
Make mine DC, if you please.
#5scott32786(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:19:05 AM
Delano7 posted...
RoughNTumble posted...

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that my DH can just smokescreen/vault/prep past everything before Azmodeus in about 60 seconds if everything goes well, so you might want to consider the cut in time that would give. (Unless you did, but from what I watched in the vid, you seemed to say it'd take like 5 minutes to kill stuff, which is kind of a waste.)

You are correct about that, but not all people have a 60 DH helping them :) Some it's a Wizard, or Barb and it's not as easy, so I figured it'd be safe to say "5 minutes max"

:) Hope you find it useful =D
---
-Scott
Check out my YouTube for Diablo 3, Minecraft, League of Legends, and Pokemon Black! :) Channel: www.youtube.com/sillescottgames
#6scott32786(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:19:43 AM
RoughNTumble posted...

Not everyone breaks the rules and buys gold :)
---
-Scott
#7Delano7Posted 5/24/2012 2:23:34 AM(edited)
scott32786 posted...
You are correct about that, but not all people have a 60 DH helping them :) Some it's a Wizard, or Barb and it's not as easy, so I figured it'd be safe to say "5 minutes max"

:) Hope you find it useful =D

Well... Now I feel kinda dumb. >_> Totally didn't think about it like that. Good guide either way. I can imagine a lot of people still haven't caught on to how good/easy it is to farm, and it's nice to let people have their fun with it before Blizzard nerfs it into the ground.

EDIT AGEN WUT
scott32786 posted...

Not everyone breaks the rules and buys gold :)

You can sell gold for real reals on the RMAH.
#8scott32786(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:31:16 AM
You can sell gold for real reals on the RMAH.

Not yet.... but yes you are right you will be able to.
---
-Scott
#9DeanWhipperPosted 5/24/2012 2:33:31 AM
Pretty good, but I will say if anything will get you banned atm it'll be cashing in on multiple quest rewards for the same quest IMO.

..... not that I don't do it ahah
---
Ahh Golf, the eternal struggle between man and grass
#10scott32786(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:37:10 AM
DeanWhipper posted...
Pretty good, but I will say if anything will get you banned atm it'll be cashing in on multiple quest rewards for the same quest IMO.

..... not that I don't do it ahah

Ehh, I dunno about that... I doubt Blizz would ban anyone for this, it's not like it's so outrageous that it's going to break the game.

There were even easier ways to farm in Diablo 2... if you think about it.

But yes, use at your own risk, but I highly doubt anything bad will come of it. Blizz will patch it at some point and that will be the end of it.
---
-Scott