better drops in act2-4 in inferno?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. better drops in act2-4 in inferno?
4 years ago#1
just wanted to know if it matters whether you're in act1 or act2-4 in inferno - do you get the same drops or do they get better?
4 years ago#2
captained posted...
just wanted to know if it matters whether you're in act1 or act2-4 in inferno - do you get the same drops or do they get better?

act 1 drops tier 12, act 2 drops tier 13, act 3 and 4 drop 14 and 15 or something like that. however.

you can still get tier 12 drops in act 3 and 4 :(
4 years ago#3
Kosmo240985 posted...
captained posted...

act 1 drops tier 12, act 2 drops tier 13, act 3 and 4 drop 14 and 15 or something like that. however.

you can still get tier 12 drops in act 3 and 4 :(

Thank you. It really sucks that act 3 and 4 drop lower quality items. :/
XBL GT: EVENTYDE
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/psmTARDCORE?feature=mhee
4 years ago#4
Thank you. It really sucks that act 3 and 4 drop lower quality items. :/

It's like that for every stage of the game - enemies never drop items of their level exclusively.
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
- Ezekiel 23:20
4 years ago#5
^what are you talking about
only thing broken is u skills and u terreeble eenglish haha
~KO35
4 years ago#6
Yeah I farmed the wife even with 150 mf and got nothing... I moved on to SK elites; instantly got two items worth about 100k-150k. (The SK part was like 20-40mf at most).

It took me two days to get decent items worth 125k and like 60k... No clue why anyone farms all that I tried in groups and solo; always crap even gold doesn't seem too high.
You read that I was bad new before you even met me. You know the friend I hang with they ain't exactly friendly (.001% of gfaqs with women and abs)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. better drops in act2-4 in inferno?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived