Just got hacked /:

#110megawarPosted 5/26/2012 7:31:27 AM
bunzorium posted...
Just got hacked and lost 100K gold, I do have an authenticater so it seems like that doesn't prevent it. I didn't join a single public game either :(

What kind? Screenshot to prove it?
#12toolittletimePosted 5/26/2012 7:32:05 AM
XxLogeexX posted...
Of course not, because anyone with half a brain knows he is a troll or a liar. When Blizzard announces that they have been compromised, like they are REQUIRED to do by law, then I may believe it. Until that time, it is what is considered an ID10T error, or idiot error for those of you that are slow. Or even better, user error caused this hack. I seriously doubt a company like Blizzard wants to risk breaking US law over telling some random user a lie. And everyone who believes this guy is just as slow as he is.

Yeah big companies like Blizzard and Sony would never lie to anyone .....oh wait....
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#13llaW_EnotsPosted 5/26/2012 7:32:06 AM
0megawar posted...
bunzorium posted...
Just got hacked and lost 100K gold, I do have an authenticater so it seems like that doesn't prevent it. I didn't join a single public game either :(

Once again, what will a screenshot of having no gold prove?
---
"Wait till PVP comes. Imagine your solo build you love being completely made useless because Bashiok's kid lost in PvP."
#14ShubPosted 5/26/2012 7:32:54 AM
Did you open a ticket with Blizzard yet?
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#150megawarPosted 5/26/2012 7:33:22 AM
llaW_Enots posted...
0megawar posted...
bunzorium posted...

Screenshot showing the authenticator attached is what I was asking for.
#16Reaper_MinionPosted 5/26/2012 7:33:23 AM
He wants a screenshot of the authenticator, apparently.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#17Gojak_v3Posted 5/26/2012 7:34:05 AM
0megawar posted...
llaW_Enots posted...
0megawar posted...
bunzorium posted...

Screenshot showing the authenticator attached is what I was asking for.

Why does he have to prove anything to you?
#18TheMightyOakPosted 5/26/2012 7:34:08 AM
They are required by law to inform us unless it compromises our personal information. There's plenty of ways they could just be getting access to a character and obviously they are not touching acct stuff so why is this even an point to make?

I personally think they must have some great form of phishing. I got hacked btw. Changed my pword after they guy cleared me out a second time. since I changed it several days ago I've had no hacking issues.
#19bunzorium(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 7:34:50 AM
I have the phone kind, I don't really see the point in taking a screen shot to prove that I actually did get hacked. They didn't take any of my gear because I was playing on a low level character and they left me with 4000 gold, so even if I do take a picture it'll just seem like I used a lot of it.
---
Knicks 12-15
Lin<3
#20bunzorium(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 7:37:12 AM
"Why does he have to prove anything to you?" Thank you, I don't see the need to prove to people on here that I have been hacked. People will still deny it or say it was my own doing.
---
Knicks 12-15
Lin<3