games skips cinematics in higher difficulties?

#1VorzalPosted 5/26/2012 8:04:22 PM
Just beat the game and went right into nightmare, but it skipped the opening cinematic.

I know there is a button to watch the cinematics from the menu, but in the launcher I reset default preferences and now all my movies are gone, so that isn't an option for me.

I'm just wondering if all the cinematics will be skipped because if they are then I'll never have a way to watch them from the menu.
---
"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six."
#2EndgamePosted 5/26/2012 8:18:37 PM
yes, but it'll show them again when you play through Normal on another character
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3Vorzal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 9:00:28 PM
So I did create another character, and after her introduction (wizard telling of her origins) I was outside tristram, having skipped the opening cinema showing leah and cain.
---
#4ZaphodB42Posted 5/28/2012 9:03:26 PM
The Leah and Cain video played the first time you booted the game, not on your first character.
---
Don't Panic
PSN: Wowbagger42; GT: ZaphodB42
#5Digital ManaPosted 5/28/2012 9:04:48 PM
if you were in a multiplayer game anyone can skip the cinematic for the whole group
---
I hate to say I told you so but... I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO! HA.
#6Vorzal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 9:07:40 PM
Zaphod you're right! That should have been obvious, thanks.

BTW just so no one else makes my mistake, don't reset preferences to default from the launcher, because you'll lose your cinematics.
---