Set gear.

#1BiffMgriffPosted 5/28/2012 7:02:29 AM
Has any one gotten a piece of set gear yet. Iam half way though NM and have found 2 legendaries but no set pieces.

Are these set pieces only droppabel in Hell or Infermo mode?
Has anyone gotten a setpieced dropped in normal or NM?

Would really like to know
---
Your logical arguments are somewhere between wrong and stupid.
#2BiffMgriff(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 7:06:14 AM
too fast

BUMP
---
#3darren_schaffPosted 5/28/2012 7:07:13 AM
I didn't see any set gear in normal and NM through 2 different playthroughs.

Going through hell now and haven't seen anything.
---
GT: DingDongPwns
#4GiSS88Posted 5/28/2012 7:07:55 AM
Looking at the website, most of the set gear is lvl 60 or 50 and up. They pretty much got rid of low level set gear, which I find silly.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#5BiffMgriff(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 7:09:35 AM
Ah. So I expect to "maybe" seeing some in later hell ACTs(III and IV) and of course in infero.
---
#6zzenigmaxzzPosted 5/28/2012 7:09:46 AM
for the most part sets are level 60, others have to be crafted by the blacksmith but you need to get the plans for them first

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/

there you can look at all of the items in the game, and once you pick a type of item you can filter out by normal, magical, rare, legendary, set

once you start looking at the set pieces you will see that they are either level 60 or they say made by blacksmith
---
Currently playing: Diablo 3
XboxLive Gamertag: ZZenigmaxZZ PSN ID: zzenigmaxzz
#7DeviantOnePosted 5/28/2012 7:10:16 AM
Set gear should be endgame and there for should only drop in late Hell/Inferno as well as legendaries. Those types should be some of the best gear/weapons and IMO, it is stupid that they can be so easily replaced by having them drop in lower difficulties.
---
DeviantOne
#8gfacchiniPosted 5/28/2012 7:13:57 AM
DeviantOne posted...
Set gear should be endgame and there for should only drop in late Hell/Inferno as well as legendaries. Those types should be some of the best gear/weapons and IMO, it is stupid that they can be so easily replaced by having them drop in lower difficulties.

I mostly agree with this
#9adgatoPosted 5/29/2012 7:31:38 AM
DeviantOne posted...

All of the sets are garbage in terms of stats, which sucks.
#10TrevorkkhoPosted 5/29/2012 7:37:07 AM
their bonus are also a joke...

Bad base stats(why do they keep putting mixed stats on item like str/dex/int together) when every classes are pretty much main stats+vit, bonus is the crappy +100 stats that don't even make up having 2 subpar gear(or some total useless bonus like 2-3% reduced dmg)
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic