Ancient Device?

#1Died AgainPosted 5/30/2012 12:09:15 PM
There's an achievement for getting all the results possible(10) with the Ancient Device in the Desolate Sands. I've been through there twice now and still have no idea where or what it is. Anyone have any info?
#2gfacchiniPosted 5/30/2012 12:14:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Died Again(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 12:24:09 PM
Thank you for the link. Sarcasm noted ;)
#4gfacchiniPosted 5/30/2012 12:26:27 PM
hahaha you're very welcome ;D
#5Died Again(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 2:09:44 PM
Why on earth did that get modded?
#6gfacchiniPosted 5/31/2012 5:41:24 AM
Died Again posted...
Why on earth did that get modded?

It was reported for trolling. Unbelievable lol I'm not accepting that moderation, that's trash.
#7TorqueSmacky13Posted 5/31/2012 5:42:16 AM
sounds like it was funny. What did you say?
#8gfacchiniPosted 5/31/2012 5:52:40 AM(edited)
It wasn't anything special, I was just trying to be helpful. I posted a link to Let Me Google That For You with his question, because I found it all over Google.

EDIT: NOW I know why my original post was modded. When you try and link to Let Me Google That For you, you get a warning from Gamefaqs:

There were one or more potential problems with your message:
The message you entered contains one or more words that are usually associated with violations of the Message Board terms of service.

Chances are, the poster you are referring lmgtfy to knows perfectly well how to use Google. If that's all you have to add to the conversation, you might want to skip this post.

You may go ahead and make this post, but it will be automatically flagged for review by a moderator.

LOL that's hilarious.
#9Coop14Posted 5/31/2012 5:56:35 AM
gfacchini posted...
It wasn't anything special, I was just trying to be helpful. I posted a link to Let Me Google That For You with his question, because I found it all over Google.

EDIT: NOW I know why my original post was modded. When you try and link to Let Me Google That For you, you get a warning from Gamefaqs:

There were one or more potential problems with your message:
The message you entered contains one or more words that are usually associated with violations of the Message Board terms of service.

Chances are, the poster you are referring lmgtfy to knows perfectly well how to use Google. If that's all you have to add to the conversation, you might want to skip this post.

You may go ahead and make this post, but it will be automatically flagged for review by a moderator.

LOL that's hilarious.

LOL that is hilaarious.
---
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow like fragile tiny shells drifting in the foam.
My cousin is David Hasselhoff. Believers: 12
#10ShadowDanPosted 5/31/2012 6:01:21 AM
Died Again posted...
There's an achievement for getting all the results possible(10) with the Ancient Device in the Desolate Sands. I've been through there twice now and still have no idea where or what it is. Anyone have any info?

Okay, but does anyone have an answer to the TC's question? I've been through Act 2 way too often and have never encountered this Ancient Device...