Be honest, who's already bored?

#1spongemonkey26Posted 5/30/2012 4:16:41 PM
I'll spare you the lengthy, been playing since Diablo 1 yada yada bull crud. What are your guys opinion on the longevity of D3. I played through normal, which was cool the first time through and now I'm at the end of nightmare and I found myself saying how really boring and repetative this act (act 3) is and cringed at the fact I will have to do this all again, twice! Is it just me or is something wrong with being 'over it" in just over two weeks?
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#2alexkappyPosted 5/30/2012 4:18:14 PM
I've played 19 hours since release, finished Normal two days ago, and don't have much motivation to "GET HOME AND PLAY!" Maybe it's because I have a lot of other responsibilities. I feel like crap when I'm not being productive.
#3DevistroPosted 5/30/2012 4:19:23 PM
I'm bored. The game lacks "oomph" when it comes to farming. Farming just isn't enjoyable. Killing elites really isn't that enjoyable. The only way to farm is to kill elites, all other sources have been nerfed or came broken in the box. The whole point of the game is treasure/loot which comes from farming but farming is meh.
---
This is my world, a world filled with monsters. I wished for it.
#4gvandalePosted 5/30/2012 4:19:43 PM
Love it! WD is level 60, DH just hit 30 today.

Great game, I'm pleased. I also don't wear rosy colored glasses for D1 & D2.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#5JJCTroyPosted 5/30/2012 4:19:52 PM
Honestly, I am pretty bored already.

D1 and D2 had more of a "come back and play it again" feel to it.

But, I am only level 52. Perhaps the hell / inferno runs may increase its fun factor.
#6XerxesTheWizardPosted 5/30/2012 4:19:53 PM
I'm burnt out a bit, but I'm not bored. I get this way with WoW all the time after something new comes out. I wait a week or two before playing too much again and I come back and really enjoy it. And if you don't like repetition, then Diablo isn't for you. Yes leveling is annoying, and yes, Inferno feels a lot more diverse (even after farming Butcher umpteen times), but you will be doing the same thing a lot later on.
---
I don't smooth talk. I talk.
#7SteveDoggPosted 5/30/2012 4:20:00 PM
I am bored...

of farming Royal Crypts for gold but its what I gotta do, need more deeps before I can get off Act 1 Inferno.
#8UnrivaledKoopaPosted 5/30/2012 4:20:21 PM
Sure. I played pretty frequently for a couple weeks but my authenticator is in the car and I don't really feel like walking outside and getting it.
#9Kinny100Posted 5/30/2012 4:20:32 PM
me
---
http://i.imgur.com/eYRPZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/riPcH.jpg
#10gungrave9009Posted 5/30/2012 4:20:39 PM
you kids wouldn't know a good game if it kicked you in the face.