The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Thoughts on this guy's Inferno Whirlwind Barb?

#1CommandandQuakePosted 6/1/2012 5:42:45 AM
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?831212-Whirlwind-barb-act-2-interno-(video)

I have a Barb that is about to enter Inferno, and wanted to try something other than Revenge kiting. Has anyone else here had such luck with sustaining WW like this?
---
"Yeah, alright, I think I'll **** my subwoofer now thank you very much." - Kalznaburn923
#2DahlVaughnniPosted 6/1/2012 6:05:37 AM
Sustaining WW isn't the hard part. If you think you'll be doing this anytime soon you're very wrong. Have you seen the gear this guy has? He's more than geared for act 4, let alone 2.

Read into his topic to see how he keeps WW up. It's pretty clever.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#3TheBlueDeathPosted 6/1/2012 6:11:32 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...
Sustaining WW isn't the hard part. If you think you'll be doing this anytime soon you're very wrong. Have you seen the gear this guy has? He's more than geared for act 4, let alone 2.

Act 2 inferno is FAR worse than act 4.

Are you in inferno?
---
PSN: Swordsman001
#4myztikricePosted 6/1/2012 6:17:13 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...

Act 2 inferno is FAR worse than act 4.

Are you in inferno?

are you?
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#5CommandandQuake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 3:10:03 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...

Yeah I read through it, and I was mainly wondering if this was viable with gear that isn't as godly. Guess I'll just have to see for myself.
---
"Yeah, alright, I think I'll **** my subwoofer now thank you very much." - Kalznaburn923
#6anime295Posted 6/1/2012 3:25:53 PM
I thought about doing it a while ago (and still do, from time to time) but every time I go to the AH to check for equips with the actual bonuses I want I just cringe, forget about it and think about something else entirely.
#7craziii3Posted 6/1/2012 3:27:19 PM
CommandandQuake posted...
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?831212-Whirlwind-barb-act-2-interno-(video)

I have a Barb that is about to enter Inferno, and wanted to try something other than Revenge kiting. Has anyone else here had such luck with sustaining WW like this?

you need alot of good gear to pull that off. mainly loads n loads of crit. get vit as high as possible.
---
insert: something clever!!!
#8TheSchrefPosted 6/1/2012 3:31:32 PM
craziii3 posted...

you need alot of good gear to pull that off. mainly loads n loads of crit. get vit as high as possible.

He only has 52k HP. That isn't the hard part. It's getting the 900 of every resist.
#9craziii3Posted 6/1/2012 3:35:44 PM
TheSchref posted...
craziii3 posted...

He only has 52k HP. That isn't the hard part. It's getting the 900 of every resist.

he also got about 50% block rate, about 45% crit rate. that is plenty hard for most of us.
---
insert: something clever!!!
#10xxhellrazorxxPosted 6/1/2012 3:51:41 PM
He got high end rolls on his items. So don't go thinking you guys can replicate this easily.