More skill key bindings

#1xBlacknifexPosted 6/1/2012 6:23:22 PM
With elective mode on, is it possible to have more than 6 skills binded to other keys?
---
Gamertag: Schnazafraz
Well I guess that one's out of the bag. Who puts cats in bags anyways? Cats hate bags ~Sheogorath
#2Ruppe21Posted 6/1/2012 6:25:33 PM
that would kind of ruin the purpose of the whole skill system of the game so no you can't.
If that was possible every character would truly be the same and I wouldn't even play the game.
#3retroGRAD3Posted 6/1/2012 6:33:52 PM
Ruppe21 posted...
that would kind of ruin the purpose of the whole skill system of the game so no you can't.
If that was possible every character would truly be the same and I wouldn't even play the game.

Well holy crap! We wouldn't want that now. We would all be in such disarray if YOU didn't play the game!!!

Seriously though, besides what this blizzard fanboy nutjob is trying to tell you, having more key bindings wouldn't ruin anything. Torchlight has a bunch more bindings and I still managed to have a different build than my friend.

Ruppe21 I don't know why you need to zealously run to defend this game. It is a fun game, but it is not perfect, in fact, every game ever made has some faults. The TC was simply asking if you had an option to increase the number of short cut keys, he didn't ask for a fanatic.
#4red255Posted 6/1/2012 6:35:13 PM
*shoots third poster with a traq dart*

seriously, you bloody well needed that.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#5Lastexile0Posted 6/1/2012 6:35:13 PM
I agree with Ruppe21.
---
~Not changing this sig ever~
Started Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:56 PM MST
#6Soul Reaver4Posted 6/1/2012 6:36:52 PM
Lastexile0 posted...
I agree with Ruppe21.

---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.
#7FoxxyFelineeePosted 6/1/2012 6:37:01 PM
- "What's your build?

- "All skills with all runes GOML"
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#8ultimateballoonPosted 6/1/2012 6:39:37 PM
xBlacknifex posted...
With elective mode on, is it possible to have more than 6 skills binded to other keys?

To actually answer your question, no. Elective mode allows you to use any skill in any slot, but it does not give you more than 6 skills to use at any one time.
#9Ruppe21Posted 6/2/2012 8:01:49 AM
Retro what the hell man thatw as really uncalled for.

I just wanted to tell him the game is build around the 6 skill slots,didn't mean to be snide or anything at all I don't even know where you got the idea I'm some crazed fanboy.