Where can I find the best recipes for blacksmithing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Where can I find the best recipes for blacksmithing?

User Info: grama_eleven

grama_eleven
4 years ago#1
My blacksmith is at level 10 and I want to smith the best weapons I can (because inferno mode isn't the easiest). Is there a guide, or does anyone know where I can go about finding all the best recipes?

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
4 years ago#2
I've only found one recipe and it was a random drop off of some Khazra in Act 1 Inferno. I don't know if it's possible to specifically farm for them.
...I don't go down. - Jeod_Cripto
Bull****. Everyone goes down sometimes. - Immortal_Azrael

User Info: grama_eleven

grama_eleven
4 years ago#3
Can you buy them ever? Or earn one from a completed quest?

Also, can you only find the recipes in inferno mode?

User Info: King Menthol

King Menthol
4 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure they are random drops. When you ask can you farm then I guess you can buy just killing stuff.

I have had 4 recipes drop for, all from Inferno Act 1&2. Strangley i've had a least 8 exalted dread shield plans drop.

If you are looking for plans I kow you can buy legendary ones from AH, at least I've seen some on there.

However the materials needed to craft the items are exrtemely high! I cant remember off the top of my head but just to craft for instance an exalted dread shield costs something like 25 exquisite essence, 7 Iridescent tears and 10 tombs of secrets.

I've herad Legendary crafting costs way more!
hmm...that minty fresh taste...
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Where can I find the best recipes for blacksmithing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived