Barbarian Inferno Build Questions

#1Bustah_WoolfPosted 6/4/2012 9:47:18 AM
Ok, I need a no bs sure fire build, and what I should be farming, what gear I should be using, and what stats I should be shooting for to survive Act 2 Inferno.

I don't have millions of gold to spend on morons jacking up their prices on gear on the AH, so keep that in mind, the most I've spent on a piece of gear is 200k....I have issues with some of the elite setups in Halls of Agony and forward. I've beaten Act 1 though....anyways, I just want to know what I should be doing....because I'm to the point of just making a DH and blasting through to be able to handle Inferno.
---
GT: BusterWolf97
PSN: Kazahashi
#2Hard_BoiledPosted 6/4/2012 9:49:19 AM
If you don't want to spend to gear your barb out don't make a barb. Your gonna need resist gear to the hilt and it ain't cheap son.
---
i7-2600, 8GB RAM, GTX 580, Win7(64-bit)
#3NicoGrimmPosted 6/4/2012 9:51:24 AM
Barbs are the most gear dependant class in the game. If you want to do Inferno, you HAVE to spend millions of gold on gear. Especially in A2+
---
Make me dance, I want to surrender.
#4Bustah_Woolf(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 9:52:06 AM
I shouldn't have to spend money for it if people are able to sell it. I should be able to farm something and get it myself....pretty much my point. I'm not going to line someone else's pockets with gold when I could find it myself.
---
#5NicoGrimmPosted 6/4/2012 9:53:46 AM
Problem is, you can't do Act 2 without gear from Act 3 or 4, or buying it on the AH. So, no, while farmign gear is the logical solution, it's not really an option.
---
Make me dance, I want to surrender.
#6Bustah_Woolf(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 9:56:04 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Problem is, you can't do Act 2 without gear from Act 3 or 4, or buying it on the AH. So, no, while farmign gear is the logical solution, it's not really an option.

I'm thinking about buying cleared Inferno pony maps.
---
#7XerxesTheWizardPosted 6/4/2012 9:58:55 AM
Bustah_Woolf posted...
I shouldn't have to spend money for it if people are able to sell it. I should be able to farm something and get it myself....pretty much my point. I'm not going to line someone else's pockets with gold when I could find it myself.

You can very well do that, just be prepared to do Butcher runs for months. The auction house is a function of the game that everyone has access too, you're supposed to be using it. There have been blue posts on this issue. Trade is an integral part of Diablo. So either farm Act I for ages and don't complain, or get a little bit of gold and go to the AH as well.
---
I don't smooth talk. I talk.
#8whitelytningPosted 6/4/2012 10:17:38 AM

Nothing stopping you.
---
http://i.minus.com/ijZy5Yb4GSVGM.gif