People complaining about Inferno Butcher runs

#1SaMageburnerPosted 6/4/2012 5:42:07 PM
What was everyone doing in D2 endgame to get better gear? Trading or doing farm runs for items to trade.

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion
---
GT: ShinedownBOOM
Yeah you could call me the music guy. It's who I am and what I do.
#2korgiePosted 6/4/2012 5:43:10 PM
i actually did butcher runs till i could do act 2 lol, only took like 3 days worth
---
PSN - wagasashi
#3djprofessork1Posted 6/4/2012 5:44:26 PM
SaMageburner posted...
What was everyone doing in D2 endgame to get better gear? Trading or doing farm runs for items to trade.

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

No the problem is you need A3-A4 inferno gear in order to progress past Act 2.

So how is that A3-A4 gear getting on the AH at all? Because of Cheese/Explot farm spots/techniques that blizzard is nerfing one at a time.
#4DevistroPosted 6/4/2012 5:46:23 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

So how is that A3-A4 gear getting on the AH at all? Because of Cheese/Explot farm spots/techniques that blizzard is nerfing one at a time.

Eventually all farm spots will be nerfed and people will have to decide to run zones to find elites.
---
This is my world, a world filled with monsters. I wished for it.
#5korgiePosted 6/4/2012 5:46:34 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

not true, i found a couple 1k dps 2handers in act2, and quite a few very good pieces of gear, even if not for my class in act 2, things like 150dex 50vit 50 all res shoulders that sold for 5m
---
PSN - wagasashi
#6degenxeratePosted 6/4/2012 5:47:31 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

Its true. The thing about them nerfing them one at a time though I don't know if they actually are. I don't think I've seen or heard of anything getting nerfed like that in a couple weeks now even though there are TONS of exploits still being abused.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP
Currently Diablo 3 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City videos
#7korgiePosted 6/4/2012 5:49:07 PM
the only glitch i tried was the wp glitch to farm vases in act4, after 6 hours of doing that and only getting 300k worth of items, i went back to butcher/royal crypts for items/gold
---
PSN - wagasashi