best dps barb build?

#1zeronovaPosted 6/5/2012 4:25:52 AM
Have a lvl 34 barb and was wondering on what ways I could improve my dps now and in the future... here is my build...

Here is my current build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcVSiP!ZYc!bbZZ

ANd I am talking most about rate of killing overall ie rate of gaining experience not really necessarily DPS. ( thats why I use vanguard )
---
"I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men". - Sir Isaac Newton
#2SinfullyvannilaPosted 6/5/2012 5:58:55 AM
Pretty much what you have right now except replace Rend with Seismic Slam: Shattered Ground and then Strength of Earth once you get to 48. Sidearm is Fury's best DPS Rune

Alternatively you can replace Fury with Cleave: Rupture and then Broad Sweep at level 48 and do Hammer of the Ancients Bash instead of Seismic Slam.
---
Before you judge me as a graphics whore for my opinion on Xenoblade, keep in mind my favorite game is Dwarf Fortress. Both are great games with bad graphics.
#3zeronova(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 6:37:59 AM
Side arm is even better than maniac?
---
"I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men". - Sir Isaac Newton
#4zeronova(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 6:38:27 AM
Also, aer there better passives to use later.
---
#5SinfullyvannilaPosted 6/5/2012 7:22:59 AM
Sidearm hits for 110% 20% of the time. That's 22% extra damage as opposed to Maniac's 20%, which you only get with 5 stacks. Maniac is better if you are using it to build up for a Fury dump like Hammer though.
---
Before you judge me as a graphics whore for my opinion on Xenoblade, keep in mind my favorite game is Dwarf Fortress. Both are great games with bad graphics.