best dps barb build?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. best dps barb build?
3 years ago#1
Have a lvl 34 barb and was wondering on what ways I could improve my dps now and in the future... here is my build...

Here is my current build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcVSiP!ZYc!bbZZ

ANd I am talking most about rate of killing overall ie rate of gaining experience not really necessarily DPS. ( thats why I use vanguard )
---
"I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men". - Sir Isaac Newton
3 years ago#2
Pretty much what you have right now except replace Rend with Seismic Slam: Shattered Ground and then Strength of Earth once you get to 48. Sidearm is Fury's best DPS Rune

Alternatively you can replace Fury with Cleave: Rupture and then Broad Sweep at level 48 and do Hammer of the Ancients Bash instead of Seismic Slam.
---
Before you judge me as a graphics whore for my opinion on Xenoblade, keep in mind my favorite game is Dwarf Fortress. Both are great games with bad graphics.
3 years ago#3
Side arm is even better than maniac?
---
"I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men". - Sir Isaac Newton
3 years ago#4
Also, aer there better passives to use later.
---
3 years ago#5
Sidearm hits for 110% 20% of the time. That's 22% extra damage as opposed to Maniac's 20%, which you only get with 5 stacks. Maniac is better if you are using it to build up for a Fury dump like Hammer though.
---
Before you judge me as a graphics whore for my opinion on Xenoblade, keep in mind my favorite game is Dwarf Fortress. Both are great games with bad graphics.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. best dps barb build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived