How is inferno nerfed?

#1alessandraambroPosted 6/6/2012 10:04:36 AM
Monsters can still kill you in 3-4 hits. Your group will no longer insta wipe, but if you aren't on top of the situation will still die very quickly.

Why are people complaining that inferno mode will actually be playable in group format. IF anything, blizzard has made the game more fun. Both of my friends quit inferno multplayer because of how cheeseball it became with the three of us.
#2ddrboy54Posted 6/6/2012 10:08:27 AM
Because these people actually had proper gear and weren't insta wiping scrubs wanting an easy ride?
---
Upon the Blasted Plains, Zerthimon told Gith there cannot be two skies. In the wake of his words, came war.
#3KiThirstyPosted 6/6/2012 10:08:30 AM
You explained how it was nerfed in your post. Nerfing something is making it weaker. I think the nerfs look like good changes. I doubt it was made too easy, like some people are screaming everywhere they get the chance, but only playing it will I know for sure.
#4paradicio12Posted 6/6/2012 10:09:35 AM
I never insta wiped on anything in inferno, not trolling at all. if you actually TRIED, inferno was NOT that bad. However, most people dont want to try, and just want to faceroll so yep facerollers win again
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#5capgamerPosted 6/6/2012 10:10:50 AM
ddrboy54 posted...
Because these people actually had proper gear and weren't insta wiping scrubs wanting an easy ride?

Do you know why those people had proper gear?

Because they played the game way too much at launch and got to Act 4 Inferno by exploiting overpowered skill combinations where they were able to farm significantly better gear that they could then trickle down to the other players for outrageous prices, bettering their own gear.

Yeah
---
...I don't go down. - Jeod_Cripto
Bull****. Everyone goes down sometimes. - Immortal_Azrael
#6KillaBeAtPosted 6/6/2012 10:11:34 AM
I don't think of nerfing something as making it weaker, necessarily. When I think of the word nerf, I think of taking something that was insanely overpowered and making it next to useless when compared to everything else.

So is anything that gets weakened in balancing suddenly nerfed in internet nomenclature?
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#7angermngment101Posted 6/6/2012 10:11:37 AM
Or they corpse hopped and bashed a bazillion vases in act 4
---
Diablo 3 is already boring... Such a disappointment.
#8aleksazenPosted 6/6/2012 10:11:50 AM
what class did you try inferno as because i as a barb tried inferno act 2 with 35k hp 550 all resist 8k armor and 18k dps and got 3 shotted by normals. It's not impossible but its definitely a bit to difficult.
---
i7-2720QM | 8 GB | 6990m
#9ddrboy54Posted 6/6/2012 10:12:33 AM
capgamer posted...
ddrboy54 posted...

Do you know why those people had proper gear?

Because they played the game way too much at launch and got to Act 4 Inferno by exploiting overpowered skill combinations where they were able to farm significantly better gear that they could then trickle down to the other players for outrageous prices, bettering their own gear.

Yeah

Except no. Go back to halo.
---
Upon the Blasted Plains, Zerthimon told Gith there cannot be two skies. In the wake of his words, came war.
#10SilentGamer5555Posted 6/6/2012 10:13:00 AM
People who are complaining about the nerf either like to complain or had incredibly expensive gear and delude themselves into thinking it was their skill that made it possible to beat inferno with a group. The news of 1.0.3 sounds like a great step forward for d3 with farming act 1 inferno now being viable albeit time consuming, as well as the changes in dmg and life.
---
Pokemon White FC- 3439-8080-8327