Input limit reached?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Input limit reached?
3 years ago#1
I'm in the game... and a message comes up that says "input limit reached," and then something else, and then it logs me out of battle net. What the hell? This has happened to me like three times during Butcher runs and it only seems to happen after I type something in my text box.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Mains: Reptile,Scorpion,Kabal (MK9) Zero/Dante/Taskmaster (UMVC3)
~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
3 years ago#2
Happened to me when I was leaving the general chat, joined trade, left trade, and rejoin trade chat channel, I got disconnected from battle.net all in 2 seconds. I think people will get disconnected when they spam a few times in a short time span.
3 years ago#3
hmmm yep, that's probably it. I'll be more careful when I type next time. Although it pisses me off I lost my NV buff, so gotta go through it all over again T_T
---
Psn: JDM6413 Mains: Reptile,Scorpion,Kabal (MK9) Zero/Dante/Taskmaster (UMVC3)
~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Input limit reached?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived