Once Patch 1.0.3 comes out how important will mf gear be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Once Patch 1.0.3 comes out how important will mf gear be?
3 years ago#11
il_capitano posted...
Strange,i always thought MF increased only the quality of what is dropped, while NV increases the number of rares or higher dropped.

But i could be wrong.

The iLVL is what determines quality, and the iLVL is determined by the difficulty/act you are on. MF determines the chance of a monster dropping a blue, yellow, or legendary/set item.
---
-Chris D
3 years ago#12
lol its not worth killing an elite to get 1 rare. with mf you get like 3-5 if the mf is high.
---
"why do you that?" -some gamestop employee
3 years ago#13
i will not rest until its like d2 and 6 unique pop out of a boss
---
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2
http://www.planetside2.com/
3 years ago#14
lol its not worth killing an elite to get 1 rare. with mf you get like 3-5 if the mf is high.

One GUARANTEED rare. You might get two with enough luck or MF%. And hell yes it is worth killing an elite for a guaranteed rare what are you talking about?

You are already guaranteed to get rares from Elite packs

no you are not
---
my girlfriend's roommates have two cats and sometimes I rub their tummies and they pur and move their feets around - tani
last.fm/user/kerros
3 years ago#15
Fakenice posted...

Yes it is very worth it. Especially after 1.0.3 where ilvl 63 items CAN drop in Inferno Act 1. Act 1 inferno is a breeze now for me. So getting a rare off of EVERY elite mob you kill after you have 5 stacks of NV is so worth it. You can kill them incredibly easy, get more drops, faster drops and even a chance it it being the highest ilvl in the game.
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
3 years ago#16
In D2, I seem to recall 100% being a huge step, and then having harsh diminishing returns after 100%; but if you could manage it, it was still obviously worth it to go past 100.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Shin00bi/asm_50.jpg
Sent from my E.C. Metagalactic Space Cruiser's control bridge via OdinFAQs 1.13
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Once Patch 1.0.3 comes out how important will mf gear be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived