lol they nerfed Tyrael and the Resplendent chest...

#1il_capitanoPosted 6/9/2012 6:41:23 AM
...the day after i've finally gotten to the Siegebreaker quest and can finally farm it.After 1week of farming for gold to get enough gear to do it.

I want to punch myself in the face.
#2KaitaNuvaPosted 6/9/2012 6:43:35 AM
finally made a 130k dps DH with 264% MF and found out about the Keep Depths chests yesterday and farmed the crap out of it

got a good ~5mil out of it. I regret nothing~
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#3Little ZardarPosted 6/9/2012 6:44:55 AM
Blizzard does not want you farming gold. They want people to make use of the RMAH. You can continue on to the boss now.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#4SoaringBlizzardPosted 6/9/2012 6:46:41 AM
Little Zardar posted...
Blizzard does not want you farming gold. They want people to make use of the RMAH. You can continue on to the boss now.

correction, they want people to kill things themselves, not let an NPC do all the work for you
#5ZombieAkanePosted 6/9/2012 6:50:08 AM
il_capitano posted...
...the day after i've finally gotten to the Siegebreaker quest and can finally farm it.After 1week of farming for gold to get enough gear to do it.

I want to punch myself in the face.

blogfaqs
---
i5 2500k@4ghz | MSI Radeon 6990 | 8GB DDR3 | Antec Dark Fleet DF-10 | Gigabyte Z68AP-D3
#6ElleenaPosted 6/9/2012 6:55:33 AM
SoaringBlizzard posted...
Little Zardar posted...

correction, they want people to kill things themselves, not let an NPC do all the work for you

Hey I paid for this game and for me its not about killing things its about trying on different types of clothes.
#7il_capitano(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 6:59:27 AM(edited)
Little Zardar posted...

Yeah, too bad that to be able to properly play into an act you have to spend tens of millions with the current AH prices.

I'm really looking forward to play 1 week just to upgrade 1 piece of equipment....really.

@Zombie, stay out.
#8DarkLeemerPosted 6/9/2012 6:59:10 AM
I always find out about these good farming spots when it's too late
-__- I wish for once I had a little time to use one. Getting tired of **** drops in Inferno. My monk can barely handle it as it is. Lol
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
White- 2065-3480-9867
#9TheBeastWithinPosted 6/9/2012 7:02:02 AM
Next week's patch: Siegebreaker nerf.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#10VeliconisPosted 6/9/2012 7:04:16 AM
All these nerfs probably won't matter to anyone once 1.0.3 hits and farming elite packs will actually serve a purpose once you hit 5 stacks of NV.

With the damage reduction, increased drop rate and changes to boss/elite drops with NV, people can just farm Act 1 to their heart's content and possibly get some damn good results.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.