Frequent Network Disconnects

#1RaynorPosted 6/9/2012 8:31:23 AM
I played this game the first few weeks with no issues, the last couple of days I've had frequent Network Disconnect issues. I get about 10 minutes into a game, everything is going fine, then all of a sudden I get booted. This is just playing solo as well, no rhyme or reason to it. No lag. Just a random boot. Makes no sense.

Anyone else having this issue?
#2AllGodsDiePosted 6/9/2012 8:32:14 AM
Prob your internet provider. Had the same issue, it was a comcast problem in the area.
#3Raynor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 8:48:47 AM
Interesting. I haven't noticed my internet being flakey at all while browsing, etc. Did you experience the same thing?

I just made it about 20min in Diablo, then got the typical boot.
#4FolkenRawrPosted 6/9/2012 8:50:06 AM
I have around 65 hours logged and have yet to be booted, I think it's you :-/
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#5wildog2006Posted 6/9/2012 8:57:03 AM
Are you getting any error codes? Google the code and there is probably a fix on Blizzard's website. I kept getting Error 3007, there was a service that needed to be set to automatic start.
You can also try putting your PC in the DMZ in your router settings.
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
PSN- irysh9
#6Raynor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 9:08:28 AM
I'm actually playing on a Mac, so the PC auto settings won't apply to me. I honestly haven't encountered a single issue or boot over my first few weeks, last couple days I can't get through a dungeon without getting booted though.

Typically this error: Unable to connect to the service or connection was interrupted.

Which sounds like they have an array of on blizzard's support site and are "looking into" all of them. This is pretty annoying.
#7Raynor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 10:25:49 AM
Apparently I'm not the only one...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271607015?page=1