Diablo 3 DLC Idea

#1Laughing_GodPosted 6/9/2012 9:20:49 AM
A powerful necromancer named Death Master has resurrected legion/prime evil and also gave it more power. As the Nephalem its your job to stop diablo again but this time he might be too strong for you. Tyrael has regained his angel form and would be your partner for this quest.

When you two finally reached the resurrected diablo/prime evil/legion, he proves to be too strong for you two but just when he was about to destroy you with his claws, the Death Master kills and drains prime evils powers and ascends into the Death King. You and Tyrael fought with all your might but its no use, the death king is wayyy beyond anything you ever faced before.

Tyrael ascends into the Ultimate angel and sacrifices himself to kill the death king, causing a gigantic explosion and destroying 1/5 of sanctuary.

What you guys think about this?
#2ChimpersPosted 6/9/2012 9:25:42 AM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
#3Intanos VIPosted 6/9/2012 9:27:24 AM(edited)
Death Master, Death King.

I think that sums up the overall creativity of this post.
---
Ameobi has been 3 times as effective as Bale at directly laying on goals this season. That is fact. No trolling, just pure fact. - number10
#4Keiths_DadPosted 6/9/2012 9:27:53 AM
Sounds like Dragonball Z. Except stupider, if that were possible.
---
lolololololzzzzz