What does "Dampening Vortex" do to you?

#1rpvarelaPosted 6/10/2012 3:44:37 PM
I've found an elite with that power, but I didn't notice any difference...
#2CloakedNubPosted 6/10/2012 3:45:47 PM
What about Avenger as well. o.0?
#3Visani_ChantePosted 6/10/2012 3:47:06 PM
Missiles go slooooowly to the target.

Avenger boosts at least the speed of remaining enemies when one dies.
#4rpvarela(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 3:47:38 PM
Avenger increases the damage of the remaining monsters when their "friends" die...
#5FunkchopPosted 6/10/2012 3:47:38 PM
Dampening and Vortex are two separate abilities, Vortex pulls you towards them at times, and Dampening slows down missiles (at times, I think, it might just be constant). And Avenger makes remaining enemies stronger as you kill more of them, so the last one will be much stronger than the first one you kill.
#6darkhouse999Posted 6/10/2012 3:48:12 PM
Avenger makes them grow bigger and hit harder with each death of one of the champions in a pack.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#7LerthyrPosted 6/10/2012 3:48:24 PM
Avenger - Each elite in that pack of elites you kill, makes the remaining ones stronger.
Not sure about Dampening Vortex.
I've seen Missile Dampening and I just assume that reduces ranged damage on that mob.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#8Sench0Posted 6/10/2012 3:49:26 PM(edited)
Dampening slows missiles. Vortex lets them suck you in to melee range. Two separate abilities.

Edit: Wow I am slow.

---
GamerTag: Sench0
#9rpvarela(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 3:49:39 PM
Funkchop posted...
Dampening and Vortex are two separate abilities, Vortex pulls you towards them at times, and Dampening slows down missiles (at times, I think, it might just be constant). And Avenger makes remaining enemies stronger as you kill more of them, so the last one will be much stronger than the first one you kill.

Oh, of course. That was dumb of me. I assumed it was a single power, even when I've seen countless "Vortex" enemies...

Also, it explains why Dampening did nothing to me... I play as a Barbarian.

Thanks for that info! :)