The Black Rock Ledger (Maybe Spoilers)

#1olan231Posted 6/10/2012 8:47:21 PM
So I just found my first piece, and I was wondering if anyone knew what they did. I asked a friend and what he told me was to, "take the pieces to the oasis in act 2. When you are there, search for a black foggy like area, (somewhere north/east). Something will talk to you and then a portal will open. There are cows and a legendary weapon.", which I find to be a be of baloney....
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#2zerohunter01Posted 6/10/2012 8:48:38 PM
Don't really know
---
I won't buy something else because you suggest it. I'm not a sheep. I don't want fries with that.
#3chrono01Posted 6/10/2012 8:49:39 PM
It's all superstition, as of now. I managed to get all of the pages, and apparently, they're not used for anything [as of right now, anyway]. Perhaps with an expansion/patch they'll get some use. If there was some way of using them for something in-game, I'm sure someone would have discovered it by now.

There's a multi-page thread on the official forums with people testing out theories:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568801573?page=1
---
"That was quite a move. I'll admit you've got potential. If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious." - Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
#4tim_caponePosted 6/10/2012 8:51:50 PM
Your friend is messing with you, there's no such place. There are multiple pages to the document, each dropped randomly at the ship if it happens to spawn. As far as I can tell it's just fluff, but who knows with Blizzard.
#5SilentSniper21Posted 6/10/2012 8:53:00 PM
In that reddit q&a thread someone asked if the players have already discovered every area in the game and one of the people answering questions (forget who exactly it was) said yes. So chances are it doesn't do anything.
---
my girlfriend's roommates have two cats and sometimes I rub their tummies and they pur and move their feets around - tani
last.fm/user/kerros