RMAH scandal.

#1NeoAndurilPosted 6/15/2012 11:09:15 PM
Posting items that will go to paypal have less priority than those that go to blizz bucks.

So basically, people can't find your items as easily if they are going to pay pal.

Pretty shady stuff.
#2f_ranz1224Posted 6/15/2012 11:11:23 PM
companies want to make money now, stop the presses!

i might be on to mcdonalds selling sugary foods and toys to kids to hook them in, will need more proof though
---
everyone in this world is good for something. Even the worst human being is the BEST example of what NOT to be
#3NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 11:12:57 PM

i might be on to mcdonalds selling sugary foods and toys to kids to hook them in, will need more proof though

Here come the sycophants justifying terrible corporate behavior.

Shocking.
#4paradicio12Posted 6/15/2012 11:14:41 PM
NeoAnduril posted...

Here come the sycophants justifying terrible corporate behavior.

Shocking.

its called CAPITALISM dude
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#5Hard_BoiledPosted 6/15/2012 11:16:18 PM
Meh. Just companies making monies.
---
i7-2600, 8GB RAM, GTX 580, Win7(64-bit)
#6paradoxworldPosted 6/15/2012 11:21:03 PM
*uses blizzard dollars exclusively*

Yay..?
---
If I ever win the lottery, I am hiring the guys who did the PokeRap to do a new one with all the new Pokemon.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#7HealthConnectTVPosted 6/15/2012 11:21:11 PM
I love how Blizzard shortcutted just about every aspect of the game, but went through great lengths to ensure their pockets would be lined. Yeah, I know, thats how companies operate, but the gap between "development time spent on gameplay" and "development time spent on ways to create a cash vacuum" is Darien sized (the Darien Gap is about 56 miles wide for reference).
---
http://www.twitch.tv/healthconnection
@HealthConnectTV
#8klaxenderPosted 6/15/2012 11:21:49 PM
I've been wondering about this. Out of the items I post on the RMAH I usually do 50/50 bliz bucks/paypal. I've tested it by posting items with very similar stats and the ones posted for blizz bucks always sell, yet the paypal items never do. I've also tried putting MUCH better items up as paypal and lesser items as blizz bucks with the same results.

At least I have around $50 in blizz bucks to play around with lol
---
PSN/Steam ID: klaxender
Hate the mobile GameFAQs
#9FeelMyBladePosted 6/15/2012 11:23:01 PM
Lol, ForumGold.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-19
#10ShimmerManPosted 6/15/2012 11:28:57 PM(edited)
"blizzbucks" is a scam in itself as it's identical to what gold sellers are doing. And if "blizzbucks" has priority over paypal then the RMAH is not for the people to "safely trade items for real money".. It's just a greed driven tool for Blizzard to mass gold sell to their consumer base.