Are set items worth it?

#11StandardPhantomPosted 6/16/2012 8:47:46 AM
spectre1982 posted...
StandardPhantom posted...
Aileranea posted...
Natalya is pretty good for DH.

Dicipline regen boost alone is worth it but you also get a 7% crit chance boost

I dont intend on getting the 4piece honestly.

The extra .5 disc/sec doesnt particularly interest me, but it may change depending on if they dont redo legendaries sooner than later.

To get the 4 piece id have to get rid of my bojanglers in favor of Nats boots (which dont have IAS), my current plan is to get a Poison damage bow and pick up some Zunimessa set boots (that dont have bugged IAS).

The WD lvl 60 set boots have 12% IAS and Movespeed in addition to some other stuff including a 5-8% Increase in poison damage.
#12ZiggityZagPosted 6/16/2012 8:51:16 AM
spectre1982 posted...
Aileranea posted...
Natalya is pretty good for DH.

Dicipline regen boost alone is worth it but you also get a 7% crit chance boost

I dont intend on getting the 4piece honestly.

The extra .5 disc/sec doesnt particularly interest me, but it may change depending on if they dont redo legendaries sooner than later.

To get the 4 piece id have to get rid of my bojanglers in favor of Nats boots (which dont have IAS), my current plan is to get a Poison damage bow and pick up some Zunimessa set boots (that dont have bugged IAS).

The WD lvl 60 set boots have 12% IAS and Movespeed in addition to some other stuff including a 5-8% Increase in poison damage.

Isn't the boj anglers IAS broken? Or did they fix that?
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zzzappy/
#13OmniNakagoPosted 6/16/2012 8:54:28 AM
Isn't the boj anglers IAS broken? Or did they fix that?

They're technically still broken. Oddly, it has the chance to have either "Increases Attack Speed by" or "Attack Speed Increased by", which means you have a chance to have a working pair.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen