1.0.3: IAS items nerfed TO THE GROUND, BABY!

#41EternalFlame66Posted 6/16/2012 11:41:02 AM
I for one am glad for this nerf. Everyone keep telling me to stack aspd. Why would you do that when it's getting nerfed to the gruond?
---
Such is your fate.
#42MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:41:41 AM
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
They are just a business trying to make money....how dare any of you try to tell them different. Shut your mouths and pay up or find a new hobby b/c frankly this is luxury and if your poor you shouldn't be doing any luxurious things.

How about you stop being rude and YOU shut your mouth? People have the right to make complaints about something they don't like. And to say that poor people shouldn't do anything luxurious is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of someone saying.

Its not stupid. This is a luxury and if your poor your main concerns should be food/water/shelter. Blizzard is a business and all business's want to make money so get over it. If your not poor then hit up the RMAH and buy some good gear like everyone else who uses common sense.

LOL If you think playing games is a luxury, you had better find yourself a new hobby because it is FAR from that. Why in the hell should people have to use the stupid RMAH if they don't want to? They shouldn't, plain and simple.

Do you know what a luxury and what a necessity is? All things entertainment are luxuries....anything that isn't needed to survive is a luxury....ALL OF IT. A necessity is food/water/shelter....perhaps you should learn what things mean before diving into a conversation.
#43sth128Posted 6/16/2012 11:43:52 AM
MASKOAAA posted...

Do you know what a luxury and what a necessity is? All things entertainment are luxuries....anything that isn't needed to survive is a luxury....ALL OF IT. A necessity is food/water/shelter....perhaps you should learn what things mean before diving into a conversation.

So in your mind poor people should not get electricity or clean water then?

In fact, our civilization survived thousands of years with very little. Your opinion seems a bit extreme. And by a bit, I mean you are nuts.
#44MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:46:58 AM
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

In fact, our civilization survived thousands of years with very little. Your opinion seems a bit extreme. And by a bit, I mean you are nuts.

How am I nuts? I'm giving you the definition of a word....how the hell is anything outside of the basic things you need to survive a necessity?
#45sth128Posted 6/16/2012 11:53:09 AM(edited)
MASKOAAA posted...
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

How am I nuts? I'm giving you the definition of a word....how the hell is anything outside of the basic things you need to survive a necessity?

Standards of living changes with time. Your definition of "necessity" is outdated. Many countries (mostly Europe) already stipulate access to internet as a fundamental right. Quality of life is vastly more important than just being alive.

You seem to think "the poor" do not deserve any of the "luxuries" you enjoy. Well you don't need money to survive. You can live on an island planting bananas. So by your logic the poor should not need money.

Here's another one: slaves are also provided the "necessities" for survival. Are you saying slaves should not want anymore? That their "priority" should just be continued survival?

Either you are a troll, or a very ignorant person.

ps. BTW, you're not giving the definition of the word. If you're just reading the first line on dictionary.com, that's an example of word use, not a definition.
#46SteamsterPosted 6/16/2012 11:51:32 AM
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Electricity and clean water are not necessities. They are luxuries. If they were necessities, humanity would never have made it anywhere. We'd have been extinct 50,000 years ago...
#47MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:55:43 AM(edited)
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Standards of living changes with time. Your definition of "necessity" is outdated. Many countries (mostly Europe) already stipulate access to internet as a fundamental right. Quality of life is vastly more important than just being alive.

You seem to think "the poor" do not deserve any of the "luxuries" you enjoy. Well you don't need money to survive. You can live on an island planting bananas. So by your logic the poor should not need money.

Here's another one: slaves are also provided the "necessities" for survival. Are you saying slaves should not want anymore? That their "priority" should just be continued survival?

Either you are a troll, or a very ignorant person.

ps. BTW, you're not giving the definition of the word. If you're just reading the first line on dictionary.com, that's an example of word use, not a definition.

Are you dense? What does wanting more and deserving more have to do with what is and isn't a necessity?

I want a 3 some with a black girl/asian girl/white girl.......just b/c I want it or deserve it doesn't make it a necessity....even if that becomes standard 1,000 years from now.
#48sth128Posted 6/16/2012 11:55:10 AM
Steamster posted...
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Electricity and clean water are not necessities. They are luxuries. If they were necessities, humanity would never have made it anywhere. We'd have been extinct 50,000 years ago...

Yeah and the meaning of necessities have changed since 50,000 years ago. Unless you are willing to living without both, don't try to be the devil's advocate. So if you disagree with me and think electricity isn't necessary, do not post a reply using the internet since electricity is necessary for its function.
#49sth128Posted 6/16/2012 11:56:14 AM
MASKOAAA posted...

Are you dense? What does wanting more and deserving more have to do with what is and isn't a necessity?

What does your outdated standards of living have to do with patch 1.03?
#50MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:57:36 AM
sth128 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

What does your outdated standards of living have to do with patch 1.03?

Standards of living =/= necessity.