1.0.3: IAS items nerfed TO THE GROUND, BABY!

#61MacrossSpecialPosted 6/16/2012 11:09:44 AM
I always enjoy reading the initial post of what starts out as an info topic, then clicking on the last page and seeing what is has transformed into.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#62jake-sfPosted 6/16/2012 11:10:50 AM(edited)

So by your logic, having a bike is a luxury, having a TV is a luxury? Yeah right....

Oh my god.

You can't possibly believe what you are saying.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#63kroakerPosted 6/16/2012 11:10:46 AM
Quote:MASKOAAA posted...

Are you dense? What does wanting more and deserving more have to do with what is and isn't a necessity?

What does your outdated standards of living have to do with patch 1.03?

@sth128

This is GameFAQs... We don't need to make sense here.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#64MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:11:11 AM
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...

If your poor how would you afford any of that stuff? Once again....wanting a better life is not a necessity and no where did I say that poor people shouldn't want a better life or strive for one so now your just putting words into my mouth b/c you can't handle that standards of living =/= necessity.

No you just said that poor people aren't allowed to have luxuries which the same damn thing.

Quote to were I said they weren't allowed? I said your priorities when your poor are food/water/shelter b/c without those things none of that other stuff can be obtained. Care to keep going?
#65bcsnakeeyes1Posted 6/16/2012 11:11:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#66bcsnakeeyes1Posted 6/16/2012 11:13:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:13:42 AM
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
I happen to be on disability yes I know what the hell luxuries are so maybe you shouldn't assume that someone doesn't know the god damn meaning of it. So by your logic, having a bike is a luxury, having a TV is a luxury? Yeah right....anyway I am done arguing with your rude arrogant ass.

2012 were arrogant people think having a TV isn't a luxury.....no wonder I can't stand my younger sister all she does is complain about not having as much as her friends when she has a cell phone that cost 100 a month...a tv..dvd player...laptop....but she wants more b/c like you they are necessities...you whiney little....

Was I complaining you stupid ****? No, I was just merely stating that I was on disability and knew what luxuries were. Maybe you should get off your spoiled high horse and try being in someone's shoes for once in your life.

I'm the spoiled one on a high horse yet your the only who doesn't see having a TV as a luxury......right. You must be trolling right now...thats the only way to explain your stance.
#68MASKOAAAPosted 6/16/2012 11:14:57 AM
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
They are just a business trying to make money....how dare any of you try to tell them different. Shut your mouths and pay up or find a new hobby b/c frankly this is luxury and if your poor you shouldn't be doing any luxurious things.

Care to make yourself look even more stupid?

No what did I say that was stupid? IF YOUR POOR YOU SHOULDNT BE SPENDING MONEY ON VIDEOGAMES.....I'm sure most people would agree with that. If you don't have the money to spend on a luxury item then you shouldn't spend it......hello first grade level of common sense here.
#69JowyBlightPosted 6/16/2012 11:15:41 AM
Saturday internetfight!
---
"Riou...you came. Just like you promised. ...here we are ...here once again."
#70bcsnakeeyes1Posted 6/16/2012 11:18:52 AM(edited)
MASKOAAA posted...
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
They are just a business trying to make money....how dare any of you try to tell them different. Shut your mouths and pay up or find a new hobby b/c frankly this is luxury and if your poor you shouldn't be doing any luxurious things.

Care to make yourself look even more stupid?

No what did I say that was stupid? IF YOUR POOR YOU SHOULDNT BE SPENDING MONEY ON VIDEOGAMES.....I'm sure most people would agree with that. If you don't have the money to spend on a luxury item then you shouldn't spend it......hello first grade level of common sense here.

Its the same damn thing oh by the way good job for reporting me lol. But ya know what, I am done. Time for you to meet my ignore list. I don't have time to waste on people like you who think they are better than every one else.

EDIT: BTW your karma status is the same as mine, so you have no room to talk.
---
http://backloggery.com/bcdragon01