Please stop complaining.

#1VscaPosted 6/17/2012 8:12:14 AM
Why have gamers become so whiny nowadays? This is a fun game! Yes it has its issues but Blizz will fix them. Chill out there are vary few games that are perfect on release.

What ever happened to just having fun?
#2darkace77450Posted 6/17/2012 8:13:54 AM
Please stop complaining about complaining.
#3bcsnakeeyes1Posted 6/17/2012 8:15:22 AM(edited)
Vsca posted...
Why have gamers become so whiny nowadays? This is a fun game! Yes it has its issues but Blizz will fix them. Chill out there are vary few games that are perfect on release.

What ever happened to just having fun?

Can't have fun when the damn game doesn't run properly and Blizzard has no intentions on fixing that either.
---
http://backloggery.com/bcdragon01
#4JohnnyMarconePosted 6/17/2012 8:15:13 AM
Please stop replying complaining about the original complaining complaining.
#5falloutfanPosted 6/17/2012 8:15:45 AM
Gamers have always done it.

It's what we do. Just everyone has the internet now, so everyone can voice their opinion. Go look at how DnD was reacted to back in the day. Every new rule set, complaints. Yet people still play it.

On one hand, people complain in hopes of getting the devs to improve the game. Others complain because of ridiculous entitlement from being a fan so long. Then the trolls come in and complain to get a rise out of people.

If you think this is a new thing, you probably don't know other gamers. If you're that annoyed by it, you probably shouldn't speak to people.
#6Vsca(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 8:16:36 AM
I am not complaining, i am saying that in the old days people enjoyed games, now people (or i suspect, spoiled kids) just complain.
#75h07gunPosted 6/17/2012 8:17:52 AM
Vsca posted...
I am not complaining, i am saying that in the old days people enjoyed games, now people (or i suspect, spoiled kids) just complain.

Agreed, my friend.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDr36mKOVJU --- worth every second
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#8darkayanamiPosted 6/17/2012 8:18:12 AM
Vsca posted...

Are you working right now?
---
Winning an argument on a forum is like winning a race in the Special Olympics.
#9remikePosted 6/17/2012 8:18:38 AM
You know this is a forum right? And forums are places where people divulge their individual opinions.Thae fact that you are complaining about people complaining can attest to this fact.
#10Vsca(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 8:20:08 AM
I disagree, i used to play competitive quake and people used to complain a bit but not on this scale, look on the D3, WoW, CoD forums and you will see that almost half of all topics are complaints.