I got my refund!!!

#11Hard_BoiledPosted 6/20/2012 5:03:23 PM
rimur posted...
I have no regrets, I made it to inferno diablo pre-1.03 nerf.

ITT: Guy plays game up to the last level and gets a refund.
---
I didn't call people baddies, I said all you internet baddies - PenguinKoala
#12abbeldydooPosted 6/20/2012 5:04:25 PM
I bought it at Gamestop on launch night,can i get a refund too?
---
Don't mod me bro!
#13TheJCBandPosted 6/20/2012 5:06:29 PM
Congratulations! I have never heard the voice of the gaming community so strong and unified as it has been the past two days. If we can keep this up, the sickening grip of Activision-Blizzard, EA, Capcom, and the other corporations that are destroying our hobby will be released in no time.
---
Wind Fish in name only, for it is neither.
#14rimur(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 5:07:46 PM
fire810 posted...
how did you fill out your ticket?

What I did was to log on my battle.net account, went to Support -> Submit a Ticket. Here you have to choose Diablo 3. I typed in 'I wish to have a refund for Diablo 3'. The key is to keep it short and straight to the point. The customer support will reply you in a few days to ask you to reconfirm you want a refund. Just confirm it and after a few days they'll refund you.
#15cabcalloway1983Posted 6/20/2012 5:10:44 PM
Are you only eligable for a refund if you bought it at Blizzards store?Because i bought my copy from a Gamestop?
#16rimur(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 5:11:34 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Are you only eligable for a refund if you bought it at Blizzards store?Because i bought my copy from a Gamestop?

I'm not sure about physical copies, you have to ask Gamestop about that. My copy is digitally downloaded from Blizzard
#17nononono8Posted 6/20/2012 5:24:50 PM
TheJCBand posted...
Congratulations! I have never heard the voice of the gaming community so strong and unified as it has been the past two days. If we can keep this up, the sickening grip of Activision-Blizzard, EA, Capcom, and the other corporations that are destroying our hobby will be released in no time.

It will take much more than one game's failure to deter even just Blizzard from ruining gaming as a whole, let alone other companies. Besides, since Blizzard and others don't care about the gamers or gaming and just about money, they only look at this poop game as a success and will continue to produce such awful games.
---
War. War never changes.
Going to war over cute and cuddly pandas is a little different though.
#18Tyrannus5930Posted 6/20/2012 5:25:44 PM
Hard_Boiled posted...
If uninstalling a game is the pinnacle of your life experiences up to this point then you lead a sad, boring, and uneventful life.

Or, you know, the 'I've never felt better' is just an expression of how happy the TC is for getting a refund and not being literal.

But hey, whatever.

It's okay to jump to conclusions about someone's life based on an Internet post.
---
Core i7 950 | 6GB DDR3 1600 | 560 GTX Ti x2 SLI | X58 Sabertooth | Corsair Force 3 180GB
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/EADqPzK9/Tyrannus4842.png
#19Hard_BoiledPosted 6/20/2012 5:31:02 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...

No. You are out of luck as well you should be.
---
#20Hard_BoiledPosted 6/20/2012 5:32:44 PM
Tyrannus5930 posted...
Hard_Boiled posted...
If uninstalling a game is the pinnacle of your life experiences up to this point then you lead a sad, boring, and uneventful life.

Or, you know, the 'I've never felt better' is just an expression of how happy the TC is for getting a refund and not being literal.

But hey, whatever.

It's okay to jump to conclusions about someone's life based on an Internet post.

Or, he never felt better. But hey, it's okay to assume he's felt a multitude of emotions that far outweigh uninstalling a game based on an internet post.
---