I just quit

#1TensukiPosted 6/23/2012 3:12:02 AM
Handed my brother a 55 DH, 60 Wizard, and 60 Monk.

Wizard is geared out. Just short of a million gold (after spending a bunch of gear upgrades) for him to play with. There really isn't much to say. I'm glad 1.03 came out, really. If I was new to the game, I'd actually be enjoying it instead of fighting against it. But, it's just worn on me.

Not much else to say other than I'm bored of farming.

I'm just another Diablo 2 fanboy that felt empty with end-game content. Not enough variety or long term satisfaction to keep me around.

When I have great gear, there's nothing to do with it but do the same things I did before when I was trying to GET the great gear. It's a cycle of boredom. Diablo 2 was interesting, like trying to gain items that felt like collectors items because they had *purpose*. I sure miss my charms. Those, were worth running hundreds of hours around for alone. Super secret end bosses that dropped the coolest things that easily sold for real money that was tough as nails to get to for most players? Yep. Where is it? Oh. Diablo in D3? How tragic. Ponies? Come on.

Eh, there was a paragraph for you to chomp on. I'm out. It was okay while it lasted.
---
TENSUKI NOGO - http://www.youtube.com/tensukinogo
#2PenguinKoalaPosted 6/23/2012 3:16:19 AM
Agreed this game is a complete mockery compared to Diablo 1 and 2.
#3darkace77450Posted 6/23/2012 3:16:53 AM
Tensuki posted...
Not much else to say other than I'm bored of farming.

Blizzard's real money auction house saves you the trouble of farming. And for your convenience, it accepts all major credit cards.
#4DrudaxPosted 6/23/2012 3:22:09 AM
I actually just quit as well, going to be cashing out a couple hundred bucks and come back if an expansion or patch redeems the game in my eyes. Just lurking the boards due to bored at work.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#5MonopomanPosted 6/23/2012 3:39:55 AM
Tensuki posted...

I'm just another Diablo 2 fanboy that felt empty with end-game content. Not enough variety or long term satisfaction to keep me around.

Yeah bro killing Baal 10000 times was so much ****** variety amirite?
#6LSU44Posted 6/23/2012 3:41:26 AM
Drudax posted...
I actually just quit as well, going to be cashing out a couple hundred bucks and come back if an expansion or patch redeems the game in my eyes. Just lurking the boards due to bored at work.

...I'm pretty sure the majority of the items he was referring to weren't even in the original version of D2. The expansion pack, runewords, uber trist, etc. made the game. In my opinion, at least.
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .................. ~~~~~ e/sc/l: *strife3112
PSN:CI-IOCOLATE_RAIN
#7DeathHopePosted 6/23/2012 3:44:49 AM
Well you can always come back after sometime, see if the game content updates (if any >_>) will ignite your "Diablo" spirit again
---
PSN ID: EternalWrath
#8dnd22Posted 6/23/2012 4:21:49 AM(edited)
Drudax posted...
Just lurking the boards due to bored at work.

99.9% of us are doing the same

how come that always ends up being the most fun aspect in recent blizz games?
---
everything in d2 is better than d3, except graphics
#9Hard_BoiledPosted 6/23/2012 4:22:50 AM
Monopoman posted...
Tensuki posted...

Yeah bro killing Baal 10000 times was so much ****** variety amirite?

TC never played D2 obviously
---
I didn't call people baddies, I said all you internet baddies - PenguinKoala
#10XioJenesisPosted 6/23/2012 4:24:44 AM
So, another name who will be browsing the boards not playing. Yay.
---
Check out the Rifftrax of Eclipse!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXg6dMJGL5k