whats the best merc for a monk

#1gamester091Posted 6/28/2012 5:30:50 PM
Ive been using the scoundrel my whole time as the monk, and I got to thinking on if he was actually helping me skill wise. So is there a good merc for the monk, or honestly does it not matter do to the merc being pretty much useless in this game.
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#2CactrotPosted 6/28/2012 5:38:10 PM
I use the Enchantress for her Hex (which works on champs), armor buff, and 15% damage taken spell. I have no idea if she's the best Monk companion, but I ultimately moved to her from Scoundrel, who was really only helping with his crit passive.
---
drexl235: wow....... not even achievements. whats the point
#3gamester091(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 5:41:52 PM
Cactrot posted...
I use the Enchantress for her Hex (which works on champs), armor buff, and 15% damage taken spell. I have no idea if she's the best Monk companion, but I ultimately moved to her from Scoundrel, who was really only helping with his crit passive.

Yeah that is why i was using the scoundrel was for his crit passive...and the fact that he was the only reason why i still had voices turned on for this game....i actually got some laughs out of him. But whats the enchantresses 15% damage spell?
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#4TheMudkipManPosted 6/28/2012 6:03:02 PM
Scoundrel is 3% crit aura, Enchantress has an Increased Attack Speed aura and extra CC with Mass Hex, and Templar has heals/stuns/AoE knockback/higher MF and GF potential. Also, he doesn't die in 0.5 seconds. He does, however, die in 1.0 seconds.

It all depends upon what you need. If you need a little extra protection and healing, Templar is a good bet. If you can faceroll through parts of the game or you're farming for gear...Templar is still a good bet.
#5gamester091(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:13:44 PM
TheMudkipMan posted...
Scoundrel is 3% crit aura, Enchantress has an Increased Attack Speed aura and extra CC with Mass Hex, and Templar has heals/stuns/AoE knockback/higher MF and GF potential. Also, he doesn't die in 0.5 seconds. He does, however, die in 1.0 seconds.

It all depends upon what you need. If you need a little extra protection and healing, Templar is a good bet. If you can faceroll through parts of the game or you're farming for gear...Templar is still a good bet.

I just dont want to use the damn templar because i dont feel like hearing "GLORIOUS" every 2 seconds....
---
#6ChirijiradenPosted 6/28/2012 6:17:54 PM
That's like one of the best parts of the game.
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/11r7lsj.jpg
#7nemtanPosted 6/28/2012 6:28:07 PM
I want any attack speed I can get so the 3% from Enchantress is nice. So is the armor buff and her CC.
#8MarndosPosted 6/28/2012 9:10:58 PM
I use the enchantress, obviously for the attack speed and armor buffs mostly.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.