I love how saying this game is 'awesome' or a 'master piece' is trolling.

#1HydroCannabinolPosted 7/1/2012 2:42:38 PM
Apparently this game is sooo bad that saying it's extremely fun or a 'master piece' is trolling. The game has years of patches still, give it time. In my opinion, this game is at least the top 3 games out right now.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#2Hard_BoiledPosted 7/1/2012 2:44:36 PM
What are the other two games?
---
I didn't call people baddies, I said all you internet baddies - PenguinKoala
#3kingbadjoPosted 7/1/2012 2:44:42 PM
I once said that I liked this game... I was declared as a fanboy, set on fire and sent to hell... :(
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#4darkace77450Posted 7/1/2012 2:44:46 PM
A master piece doesn't need to be given time.
#5ShinesmanOWPosted 7/1/2012 2:49:14 PM
darkace77450 posted...

I was watching Blade Runner again last night... that was a masterpiece that needed time and edits...

Not to mention it needed a couple of DVD releases before they got it right...
#6xPsyduckPosted 7/1/2012 2:49:30 PM
yeah I'm totally loving this game. I'd say it's my favorite right now for sure. I tried playing some other games lately but not one of them could hold my attention. That Nephalem Valor is addicting I swear!!
---
PSYDUCK* Goldeneye 007 FC 2443-2076-5509 /// PSN: KillerGlove
www.youtube.com/user/killerglove
#7ProsercunusPosted 7/1/2012 2:56:05 PM(edited)
HydroCannabinol posted...
Apparently this game is sooo bad that saying it's extremely fun or a 'master piece' is trolling. The game has years of patches still, give it time. In my opinion, this game is at least the top 3 games out right now.

You just admited the game has years of patches which implys that for it to become a masterpiece or awesome it needs to be patched, so that makes me deduct that no, the game is certainly not a masterpiece or awesome. I can see how someone can have the view. I am sure a lot of people think a lot of things are awesome which I find deplorable.

Will the game become awesome or a masterpiece in time? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Either way... I think the real point of this thread is to marginalize those of us that are extremely underwhelmed by this game.
---
i5 2500k | 8GB DDR3 | GTX 580
Steam - Prosercunus | Xbox LIVE - Prosercunus
#8Hard_BoiledPosted 7/1/2012 2:55:47 PM
darkace77450 posted...

Rome ne s'est pas faite en un jour.
---
I didn't call people baddies, I said all you internet baddies - PenguinKoala
#9Qc_FrostyPosted 7/1/2012 2:59:55 PM

Et meme si rome ne c'est pas fait en 1 jour cetais toute de meme une masterpiece des la premiere jourr ou le coliser fut ouvert....
---
White FC 2409 0796 0951
#10HellsControllerPosted 7/1/2012 3:04:08 PM
Hard_Boiled posted...
darkace77450 posted...

Why would you say that in French?
Not trying to be insulting, but I'm genuinely curious. I mean I'd unserstand if it were a normal French saying that everyone knew, but I don't think that's the case here.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.