i agree with screwing up MF gear = Done

#11awwwSNAPPosted 7/4/2012 9:15:09 AM
Sunrie posted...
Try yor barbershop psychology somewhere else. Never said I am, I said I agree with tbose who said they'd quit and listed my feelings why. Don't like it? Don't post or at least learn to comprehend a posting

Wait so you agree that "screwing up MF gear = Done" but... you're not done? This place doesn't make any sense
#12Agnostic420Posted 7/4/2012 9:16:11 AM
ShinesmanOW posted...
Agnostic420 posted...

They haven't even given a real legit reason why its changing.

People are using scripts to change their entire gear set with one button.

If they had to manually swap the gear in and out (can't be done mid-fight with any reliability or safety), I don't think anyone would mind.

What they're doing, for lack of a better word, is cheatin'.

That isn't what's going on at all. Even if it is, they ban cheaters, having to **** with an original 12 year concept is pathetic. And if it was that, the options they gave would be much different, Capping it doesn't change gear swapping macros. They clearly don't want people stacking MF, for whatever reason it may be, it's not working out.

Nearly every response in the official topic, is don't change it. So I want to see them dig themselves out of player responses to not changing it all and make it not incredibly laughable. But until them, Tower of the Cursed level 2 it is.
---
Use an authenticator. No excuses. You get hacked, your fault. Authenticator. Get it. Use it. Love it. Massage it. Feel it. hold it. Type it. Use it. insert it.
#13RetroDruidPosted 7/4/2012 9:17:00 AM
Agnostic420 posted...
ShinesmanOW posted...
Sunrie posted...
Try yor barbershop psychology somewhere else. Never said I am, I said I agree with tbose who said they'd quit and listed my feelings why. Don't like it? Don't post or at least learn to comprehend a posting

Oh, did I hit a nerve or something?

Usually people that say that want to believe they're right every time and when anyone disagrees in the slightest they take the RAAAGE wannabe cocky attitude to take back their self esteem from someone giving them a response they don't like.

This is the part where you put QQ or quit crying or put a random lol with some pathetic joke to make yourself feel better. By all means, as long as it makes your day better, I insist. Because mine isn't changing.

was going to say something like this, emo kids at home or disgruntled single men.
---
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00891/03/88/891048830_l.jpg
Word up :P
#14Bret_FailvrePosted 7/4/2012 9:17:37 AM
Agnostic420 posted...
ShinesmanOW posted...
Sunrie posted...

Oh, did I hit a nerve or something?

Usually people that say that want to believe they're right every time and when anyone disagrees in the slightest they take the RAAAGE wannabe cocky attitude to take back their self esteem from someone giving them a response they don't like.

This is the part where you put QQ or quit crying or put a random lol with some pathetic joke to make yourself feel better. By all means, as long as it makes your day better, I insist. Because mine isn't changing.

thisx1000000000
#15EternalFlame66Posted 7/4/2012 9:19:34 AM(edited)
There are 4 options regarding MF right now

1) Load up on MF gear, get a script that lets you switch your gear in 1 click. Best of both worlds, good killing power and good mf
2) Invest in MF gear that can actually help you kill, this gear is extremely expensive. You trade attacking power for MF.
3) Load up on MF gear, change piece by piece before the killing blow. I refuse to believe anyone actually does this.
4) Get no MF gear, and just rely on stacks for rares.

Really, the people who don't want to be relying on 3rd party scripts or find it tedious to change manually have not really gotten any MF gear to speak of and they have no reason to complain about how annoying it is to switch. The only people that are complaing admist this pending change the people who have been relying on a script to change their gear for them.
---
Such is your fate.
#16Agnostic420Posted 7/4/2012 9:28:26 AM
They aren't changing it due to people writing scripts for gear chance. It would make 0 sense. They would still be able to change out MF gear if they went with option 1 or the option of raising MF slowly, could still swap out.. could still swap out with a cap.. could still swap out for the 3 minute rule, which is stupid.

Why they keep insisting to ruin something that made a part of D2 great for years is beyond me. They've completely ruined an entire franchise, and that is sad.

You can't lose subscribers, public chat, daily complaints, make the news for negative things with your RMAH, get ripped by reviewers and fans a like and say the game is in a good state.

The game is not in a good state ATM and some people say it can't be fixed. Part of me refuses to believe this, because D2 was so great and lasted for so long, but Diablo 3 is going to die out really quick. The RMAH is saving D3.
---
Use an authenticator. No excuses. You get hacked, your fault. Authenticator. Get it. Use it. Love it. Massage it. Feel it. hold it. Type it. Use it. insert it.
#17ShinesmanOWPosted 7/4/2012 9:29:14 AM
EternalFlame66 posted...

This, exactly.

The cheaters are just squealing because they got caught and now Blizzard is going to take away their advantage.

Honestly, having these people ragequit will be better for the game in the long run, so I'm glad to see that they're up in arms and furious that they can't abuse the system any longer.
#18Agnostic420Posted 7/4/2012 9:30:46 AM
ShinesmanOW posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

This, exactly.

The cheaters are just squealing because they got caught and now Blizzard is going to take away their advantage.

Honestly, having these people ragequit will be better for the game in the long run, so I'm glad to see that they're up in arms and furious that they can't abuse the system any longer.

You are without a doubt, a complete -moddable term-

And I say moddable term because someone like you would mod anything so quick because it's in disagreement with you and you want to bust a nut in your trousers -_-

It will not even effect gear swapping, the general population does not gear swap in gear for MF, they change it themselves. You're a -moddable term-. A complete utter 100% grade A -moddable term-.
---
#19RetroDruidPosted 7/4/2012 9:32:08 AM
Agnostic420 posted...
ShinesmanOW posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

This, exactly.

You are without a doubt, a complete -moddable term-

And I say moddable term because someone like you would mod anything so quick because it's in disagreement with you and you want to bust a nut in your trousers -_-

It will not even effect gear swapping, the general population does not gear swap in gear for MF, they change it themselves. You're a -moddable term-. A complete utter 100% grade A -moddable term-.

this guy is trying to say you're a god damn idiot, which you are. Don't put everyone into 1 category, because one modder chinese guy has a script. It's not the player fanbase job to fix their ***** security.
---
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00891/03/88/891048830_l.jpg
Word up :P
#20KirbyCheatPosted 7/4/2012 9:32:21 AM
EternalFlame66 posted...

1) Load up on MF gear, get a script that lets you switch your gear in 1 click. Best of both worlds, good killing power and good mf
2) Invest in MF gear that can actually help you kill, this gear is extremely expensive. You trade attacking power for MF.
3) Load up on MF gear, change piece by piece before the killing blow. I refuse to believe anyone actually does this.
4) Get no MF gear, and just rely on stacks for rares.

Really, the people who don't want to be relying on 3rd party scripts or find it tedious to change manually have not really gotten any MF gear to speak of and they have no reason to complain about how annoying it is to switch. The only people that are complaing admist this pending change the people who have been relying on a script to change their gear for them.

That's the thing, people are all like, "it's soooo risky". No, it isn't, if you're claiming you change your gear piece by piece, you are a liar. *cough*TC*cough*

And getting MF killing gear isn't expensive at all. Amulets and Rings, yeah, but anything else is doable in Act I with gear under 1 million(that was pre-patch). I'm running around with 12k DPS and 16k health. The only time I really died is if I get stuck(cannot move due to mobs) and get Desecrated/Arcaned.
-
---
Stop pretending that the Vita, 3DS, PS3, and Xbox 360 are JUST video game systems. They're entertainment products.
Electronics evolve and advance. Deal with it.