Diablo 3 Dead or Alive Vote

#11ShinesmanOWPosted 7/9/2012 1:04:25 PM
Asleep, but still alive.

SC is kinda dead to me at the moment, HC I'll mess with every few days or so. Been playing Endless Space.

However bad D2->D3 was, it is not nearly a disastrous as MoO2->MoO3, and ES aims to be a spiritual successor to the classic. I'm still on the fence about whether it succeeds, but it's been ages since I've played any 4X at all so I'm easily amused.
#12TheRiseAndFallPosted 7/9/2012 1:12:29 PM
Dead
#13elrapidoPosted 7/9/2012 1:14:18 PM
Dead. So dead I think it will be the last game in my 26 year long gaming 'career'. There's nothing on the release calendar that appeals to me so I guess I'll have to put my energy into something productive from now on...
---
We aren't people, we're text.
#14Neo_RizerPosted 7/9/2012 1:16:29 PM
Dead.

Haven't played it in 3 weeks, don't plan on going back either. It's broken in every possible way and a waste of everyone's time, and yes I'm speaking on behalf of everyone, don't care.

All Blizzard has to do is make Inferno beatable with half decent gear. The enemies life and damage needs to be nerfed from Act II to Act IV....drastically. It's the only way to save the game.

I'm actually going to boot my Wii up of all things on July 31st when The Last Story comes out...and I haven't touched that thing in like 8 months. I miss games that I can actually complete properly.

Diablo III up until Inferno is fine but considering the game doesn't start until Inferno, it's a flop...the last 5 gem levels are on that difficulty and all the important recipes drop there as well.

So yeah, nice try Blizzard, thanks for the training wheel modes...but most smart individuals see through your marketing tricks, I'm not spending my hard earned money on imaginary items so you can sit back and laugh all the way to the bank... I beat the game...good enough for me.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#15XioJenesisPosted 7/9/2012 1:22:29 PM
"Idk what blizzard was smoking when they thought it was a good idea to add a level cap"

Uh, D2 had a level cap bro. For all the people who claim leveling was so superior in D2, you are delusional. Builds basically stopped at around 90-92. After that, there was no reason to hit 99. You got a few more skill points, some stat points. But ultimately, they didn't bring your attack from 150k to 250k or anything like that. Not to mention leveling was a pain in the ass. Doing a million Baal runs from just 94-95 was annoying as all hell.

"All Blizzard has to do is make Inferno beatable with half decent gear. The enemies life and damage needs to be nerfed from Act II to Act IV....drastically. It's the only way to save the game."

Are you just trolling? Or do you really not understand the point of Inferno? It was meant to be amazingly difficult. Farming for months to get the gear. If you want it nerfed to the point that you can walk right into Inferno after Hell mode and easily beat it, then you miss the point of the difficulty.

As for the game being alive/dead for me. I'd say alive. I'm not playing 10 hours a day anymore, but I'm also very busy.
---
Check out the Rifftrax of Eclipse!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXg6dMJGL5k
#16wraffertPosted 7/9/2012 1:22:30 PM
alive

people cried d2 was too easy and they got inferno

god forbid we play a challenging game... if you dont like it.. stick to hell you pansy :)

all my friends cant stop playing it, whether they like it. or also agree it is "dead" they continue to log on every night
#17SulticunePosted 7/9/2012 1:23:43 PM
Dead for me. Will return when they release an expansion.

I looked forward to Diablo 3 for years, but they have just released an empty game compared to Diablo 2.

Mostly the lack of "choice" in skills. Sure, you can take whatever you want, but you're not going anywhere particularly fast.

Lack of drops. I love it that rares are awesome. But thats all, rares. Legendaries are near worthless, crafting is considerably inferior to Diablo 2.

Where are the drops? Charms, ethereal items, White items, socketed items, jewels, more types of gems with more varied stats than "gem for your primary attribute". I know the game is young and a lot of these things didn't come until mid/late in Diablo 2's lifetime, but Diablo 3 was in development for a LONG time, and Blizzard knew People liked these things... It's a shame.
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#18rjames80Posted 7/9/2012 1:25:16 PM
Neo_Rizer posted...
Dead.

Haven't played it in 3 weeks, don't plan on going back either. It's broken in every possible way and a waste of everyone's time, and yes I'm speaking on behalf of everyone, don't care.

All Blizzard has to do is make Inferno beatable with half decent gear. The enemies life and damage needs to be nerfed from Act II to Act IV....drastically. It's the only way to save the game.

I'm actually going to boot my Wii up of all things on July 31st when The Last Story comes out...and I haven't touched that thing in like 8 months. I miss games that I can actually complete properly.

Diablo III up until Inferno is fine but considering the game doesn't start until Inferno, it's a flop...the last 5 gem levels are on that difficulty and all the important recipes drop there as well.

So yeah, nice try Blizzard, thanks for the training wheel modes...but most smart individuals see through your marketing tricks, I'm not spending my hard earned money on imaginary items so you can sit back and laugh all the way to the bank... I beat the game...good enough for me.

Investing time and effort to overcome a challenge isn't for everybody I guess.
---
"If you have hate in your heart let it out!" - Clayton Bigsby - official Gamefaqs spokesperson
#19Nether_RulerPosted 7/9/2012 1:25:35 PM
Dead.

wraffert posted...
people cried d2 was too easy and they got inferno

god forbid we play a challenging gamet

It's not about the difficulty.

Its the fact that they didn't finish testing Inferno which caused all of the complaints in the
first place.
---
Powdered Toast Man
#20tspirtle2Posted 7/9/2012 1:26:31 PM
My vote goes to Diablo 3. I never cared much for the Dead or Alive series.