To hell with this I'm done with this piece of junk but I want some advice.

#1ElleenaPosted 7/11/2012 3:14:20 AM
I live in Australia so we're "advised" to play on the US server which went down for maintenance at 10pm last night. Its now 8pm the next night and the game is stuck in an infinitie loop "game is up to date" try to log in "game needs a patch" restarts "game is up to date". I posted on the blizzard forums for help and now after trying work arounds that used up 300mb of my 1GB bandwidth quota my account is banned. I didn't pay to be treated like this so fine they can ban me and I'll never buy another of their products.

However I want to know if people think I should go with plan C or plan D. Plan C is I frisbee hte disk out my car window into dense woodland, plan D is I stick it on the railroad tracks in front of a train at work tommorow.
#2Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 3:15:23 AM
Oh apparnetly I was banned for spamming/trolling.
#3Cool_Dude667Posted 7/11/2012 3:16:36 AM
why so serious?
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6iNzwXEg0
#4SlaynPosted 7/11/2012 3:17:14 AM
I am happy right now but also suspicious at the same time. Known troll is posting about being banned, can't be that easy . . .
#5Hard_BoiledPosted 7/11/2012 3:21:16 AM
You want advice? Find better things to get riled up about.
---
inc gamer
#6JERM57Posted 7/11/2012 3:21:59 AM
You're only temporarily banned on the forums. So take a breather and relax. You don't need to play the game NOW and it can wait.
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*
#7Motions_NLPosted 7/11/2012 3:25:23 AM
What's the use of destroying the disc? You can play without...
All you needed the disc for was the code if you didn't buy that online.
---
WKC2: Michael - Guild Rank 30 - Bow/Axe/Divine
PSN: Mot1ons_NL
#8JERM57Posted 7/11/2012 3:26:12 AM
My friend's ex is in her 30's, has a 5-year old son, lives on her mother's retirement fund and refuses to work at minimum wage jobs despite flunking out of any education. All she does is play video games all day. My friend promptly dumped her when he found out she didn't bathe her son for a week. O__o
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*
#9Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 3:26:25 AM
Wait I"m a known troll?

I don't really have anything better to be riled up about, I'm working away from home till the 22nd and I bought this game to fill in the long eavenings where I have nothing else to do. Because I was posting on the official forums about seeking help in this thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6080258248?page=4 and got banned for spamming/trolling well its the last straw in the way blizzard has been acting about this game.
#10Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 3:27:12 AM
Motions_NL posted...
What's the use of destroying the disc? You can play without...
All you needed the disc for was the code if you didn't buy that online.

Stress relief.